Chapter 20

"What do you mean I've been 'acting weird lately'? I'm acting more normal than usual, if anything." Taehyung scoffed and received a sigh as a response.

"I don't know.. you haven't hung out with us for the past week and suddenly you're hooking up with Eka? Wasn't she dating Mark?" Jin asked and Taehyung shrugged.

"Don't know. She probably broke up with him. Or is cheating on him. Either way, don't care." Taehyung mumbled. Jin snickered.

"That's what I'm talking about! You were actually acting like a decent person for a bit-"

"Decent person?" Taehyung snapped, stopping in his tracks. "Since when did you start caring about decency?"

"Please, V." Jin scoffed. "I can see when someone's trying to act tough or cool- and you're clearly doing that. You did it when you joined and now you're doing it again. On top of that, you got into that stupid fight with Jimin and you haven't even been talking to Jungkook-"

"What's your fucking problem? I can hang out with whoever I want, alright? I'm not 'acting' like anything, Jin. So fuck off," Taehyung grumbled, before storming towards his History class.

He didn't turn to see Jin- who rolled his eyes and walked to his lesson, muttering curses about V under his breath.

Taehyung entered the classroom, already pissed from earlier. His eyes instantly darkened when he saw the sight of Yugyeom sitting on his chair, surrounded by Jimin, BamBam, and Jungkook.
Except Jungkook was sitting on the table in front of Yugyeom's chair, covering his face with his hand while giggling about something.

If he wasn't already irritated earlier, he definitely was now.

He walked past the loud boys, going over to his table in the back, besides some girl with hair too blonde and a laugh too high pitched.

"Hey." She giggled and Taehyung just smirked at her, resting his hand on her thigh. She leaned over and began whispering things into his ear; something about her bouncing on his dick at night. And as lovely as that sounded, Taehyung could not stop staring at Yugyeom- who had his hand on Jungkook's thigh.

BamBam and Jimin were having their own conversation now. Yugyeom was standing, his one hand on the table and one on Jungkook's thigh. Jungkook had his pretty doe eyes widened, his bubblegum pink lip bitten, his pale cheeks reddened.

"Ow!" The girl- who had stopped whispering into Taehyung's ear- shrieked, startling everyone in the room and making them look at her and Taehyung.

"Don't need to grab my thigh so tightly-" She snapped, and Taehyung let out a sorry and pulled his hand away. Taehyung looked up and saw Jungkook looking at him with glittering eyes, looking a little upset.

"-and then, we- Kook? You alright?" Yugyeom asked, wondering why Jungkook suddenly looked like he saw a ghost. Yugyeom turned to see what Jungkook was looking at, and saw Taehyung looking at Jungkook.

"Hm? S-sorry- I- what were you saying?" Jungkook asked, snapping his attention back to Yugyeom. Yugyeom turned to look at him and sighed softly.

"Nothing. It's not that important, anyway-"

"No no-" Jungkook said hastily, grabbing Yugyeom's arms. "It-it is. Let's talk after class, okay?" Jungkook asked and Yugyeom smiled hesitantly.

Jungkook smiled back and then hopped off the table and sat down in his seat.

He didn't know if he was still doing this whole 'flirting with Yugyeom' thing for Taehyung's attention anymore. He kind of.. liked Yugyeom. At least he thinks so. Yugyeom was nice... sure, he wasn't Taehyung or anything- but he was still... someone. Someone that took Jungkook's mind off Taehyung. So, yeah.