Chapter 37

Jungkook felt Taehyung's hands all over him, feeling every inch of him up, squeezing and digging his nails into his clothed skin. Jungkook hummed in delight, lips meshed against Taehyung's, both hungry for more as they entered Taehyung's room- closing the door behind them.

"Fuck, I missed you-" Taehyung whispered, and Jungkook felt Taehyung's hands against the small of his back, holding him closer. Jungkook felt his lips against his neck, moving ardently against the crook of his neck. Jungkook whimpered.

"Wanna mark you up, wanna show everyone you're mine." Taehyung husked, his deep voice sending shivers down Jungkook's spine.

"Y-yours?"

"Mhm," Taehyung whispered, softly, his eyes which usually showed a darker, lustrous gaze showing a softer, fonder gaze.

"Show everyone that you're my baby and no one can love you as much as I do." Taehyung whispered, reaching forward and nudging his nose against Jungkook's, making him smile a little.

"Your baby." Jungkook repeated softly and then kissed Taehyung again, intensity flaring through their skin.

Both did some sort of a spin and toppled onto the bed, legs entangled and shoes being kicked off. Both exchanged feverous moans and Taehyung hastily took Jungkook's top off, slipping it over his head and chucking it to the side.

"Watch it- that's expensive," Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung snickered and kissed down the side of his neck.

"So are you, baby boy." Taehyung whispered and Jungkook grinned, biting down on his lip. He felt Taehyung kiss down his chest and reach for his stomach. Taehyung started kissing around his belly button, making Jungkook giggle loudly.

"T-Tae-" Jungkook breathed out, but Taehyung kissed his belly button, almost sucking on the skin and licking around it.

"Fuck, Tae-" Jungkook whimpered out, lacing his fingers into silver hair. Taehyung pulled away after a few seconds of sucking and grinned up at Jungkook, who was pleased to see a little purple hickey on his belly.

Taehyung reached up so they were face to face and leaned down sensually to kiss Jungkook's lips. They usually got straight into the sex, but this time they were both taking things slowly, kissing more, feeling each other out. Jungkook felt Taehyung tug Jungkook's skinnies down and Jungkook pulled his hips up a little so Taehyung could slip them off easily.

Jungkook felt Taehyung pull his underwear off quickly, again, chucking it to the side. Jungkook felt smaller now and felt his cock harden at the sudden exposure of cold air against him.

Taehyung's hands roamed down his sides, holding down his hips.

"You're so beautiful when you're naked," Taehyung whispered, feeling him up as much as he could. Jungkook felt his cheeks redden. Something about him being completely naked while Taehyung was still fully clothed just turned him on. A lot.

"You are too- now take your shirt off," Jungkook whined, trying to reach for his buttons. Before he could, Taehyung sat up, in between Jungkook's legs.

"Wait, before we do anything, can you go get the lube and condoms from the washroom? Forgot to bring them," Taehyung said and Jungkook huffed.

"Why can't you get them?" Jungkook asked, sitting up with him and hitting him lightly on the chest. Taehyung chuckled fondly.

"Just get 'em for me, Kooks. I'll undress till then. They're in the cabinet beside the sink." Taehyung explained and Jungkook huffed and got off the bed, little curls bouncing as he did.

Jungkook walked to the washroom and reached the cabinet beside the sink and took out some condoms. There wasn't any lube and Jungkook scoffed, because these condoms looked like they'd been in this cabinet for ages. Jungkook stood up and walked out of the washroom.