Chapter 36

Jungkook felt his heart burst like confetti. His stomach dowsed over him, the butterflies happily flying around for once. Jungkook felt a huge smile emerge on his face, his eyes filling with pure adoration. His heart was singing in falsetto, so so happy. He felt frozen still, but then realized he should give an answer because literally EVERYONE was staring at him.

Jungkook just nodded, not being able to let out any words. He then hid his face with his hands, giggling mirthfully. Even a few tears glistened in his eyes.

Taehyung jumped off the stage and ambled over to Jungkook, his feet practically racing. He felt everything move in a flurry and felt his heart explode. For the first time in a long time, his heart didn't break into pieces. It was screaming in joy.

Taehyung reached Jungkook and grabbed his waist, instantly pressing their lips together. Jungkook cupped his jaw and kissed him back, harder. It was like months and months of pent up anger and frustration, months of bottled up feelings and closeted emotions finally came out like magic pixie dust and swirled around them. His lips, they were everything. Yes, they've kissed a hundred times before- but this one was different. It was magical, it made Jungkook feel fireworks on the inside, as cliche as it is. He hadn't felt this joy erupting from kissing Taehyung ever. There was always something. He-he felt so free for once.

People started cheering, some clapping and some whistling. Some were still dumbfounded, letting out words like V is gay? and What the FUCK??

Taehyung pulled away from the kiss, pressing his forehead to Jungkook's. Both of them smiled, breathing heavily. Jungkook looked into his eyes, seeing a mirror of his own emotions being returned for once.

"You're such an idiot," Jungkook let out softly, giggling, his eyes forming little crescents. Taehyung smiled as well, their noses brushing against each other.

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot." Taehyung replied, to which Jungkook giggled and nodded.

"Yeah you are." Jungkook breathed and then leaned forward and began kissing him again, Taehyung kissing him back, both smiling.

"I am so very happy for you two," Their english teacher said into the microphone. Jungkook and Taehyung both looked at her, since she was standing on the stage and their cheeks flushed. They completely forgot that teachers were here too.

"Now, does anyone else wanna make any confessions? Let's just let everything out." The english teacher proposed and this girl ran to the middle-

"I'm a lesbian!" She said, her friends from behind all gasped and one of them smiled and ran up to her.

"Yeah, me too!" The other girl said and they both looked at each other fondly, giggling.

Jungkook giggled at that and then saw a boy from the grade below throw his hand in the air. "I'm pansexual!" He said and a girl who is in Jungkook's art class yelled. "Me too!"

A student from the grabe above screamed, "I'm bisexual!"

Suddenly, Jungkook saw Bambam hesitantly go to the center and raise both hands in the air. "I'm gay!" Bambam yelled. Jungkook gasped and so did Taehyung.

Bambam giggled when everyone cheered and then rushed over to Yugyeom. "I'm sorry. I do wanna be with you. I don't care if everyone finds out," Bambam said and Yugyeom smiled. They both leaned in and started making out. Jungkook laughed out of joy and looked at Taehyung.

"I'm gay too!" Jungkook squeaked and Taehyung giggled, leaning forward and brushing their noses together. "And I have a boyfriend!" Jungkook added, giggling at Taehyung, who grinned.