Chapter 30

Jungkook was in the boys lounge, chewing on his thumbnail. He felt anxious, he doesn't know why, he just did. All the other guys were there, except for Taehyung. The boys were all laughing, probably talking about birds or something.

"Guys!" Yugyeom said, running up to the six of them, who were all seated in the couch area in front of the tv. They turned to him and he made sure no one was listening, and then grinned.

"Jackson's cousin snuck some alcohol to him. We're deciding to meet up at his dorm tonight and just chill. You guys wanna join?" Yugyeom asked.

Jungkook snickered. He knew this was going to happen. They drink once, they drink every other time.

"Sure man." Yoongi said and the other guys hummed in agreement. Yugyeom turned to Jungkook.

"You, Kook?" Yugyeom asked and Jungkook shook his head.

"I-I don't think so. I don't feel so comfortable drinking in school. Don't wanna be caught or something." Jungkook said and Yugyeom pursed his lips.

"Fine.. but feel free to drop by if you want to." Yugyeom said, placing his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and squeezing it lightly. Jungkook smiled at him and Yugyeom smiled back and walked back to his friends.

"Guys!" Jimin suddenly said and everyone looked at him. He was looking at his phone, eyes widened.

"Eka and V broke up!" Jimin said, looking directly at Jungkook, whose eyes widened.

"What?" Jungkook let out and everyone looked equally confused. "How do you know?" Hoseok asked and Jimin gulped.

"She just posted some shady ass post on instagram captioned 'tell me boy, bye'. Pretty sure that means she and Taehyung broke up." Jimin said and Yoongi snickered.

"Yup. He dumped her." Yoongi said and Jin laughed. Jungkook's eyes were still widened.

Like on command, Taehyung walked into the boys lounge. He looked around the room, until his eyes fell on Jungkook. Both of them locked eyes and then Jungkook looked away.

Taehyung walked up to them, a fiery look in his eyes, his eyes dark, gaze hard.

"You dumped Eka?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah. Jungkook, we need to talk." Taehyung said, words articulate. His eyes were still set on Jungkook, making the boy fidget in his seat.

"I-I told you, V, we're done talking." Jungkook said in a small voice and Taehyung's gaze darkened.

"Did I sound like I was giving you an option?" Taehyung growled and Jungkook instantly stood up, sensing the anger in his tone. Jungkook felt his stomach twisting up in knots as he followed Taehyung out of the lounge, meeting eyes with Jimin, who looked confused.

The sound of their footsteps against the marble flooring rang in Jungkook's ears as he walked closely behind Taehyung.

"Tae- what is it?" Jungkook asked, not knowing why Taehyung looked so pissed. Unless-

"Eka told me something." Taehyung said and Jungkook froze in his steps. Taehyung heard his footsteps stop and turned around.

"T-Tae- I-" Jungkook started, but Taehyung stepped closer to him, shutting him up.

"Let's go talk in my room." Taehyung said and Jungkook felt his stomach wracking. He didn't want to go through all of that again. All of Taehyung yelled at him for telling Eka.

"I didn't mean to do it Tae, I-I didn't-" Jungkook piped out, his voice cracking. Taehyung breathed out in aggravation and then grabbed the back of Jungkook's shirt and kind of forced him towards his room. When they reached his room, Taehyung pushed him inside his room and then closed the door and locked it behind him.