Chapter 28

Jungkook walked out of the room, making sure to slam the door behind him when he did.

Taehyung lay there on the ground, palms gripping the carpet beneath him, keeping him balanced. His eyes were widened, his lips salivated from Jungkook's. Everyone was staring at him with widened eyes.

"Why-why did you guys.. make out?" Hoseok asked and Taehyung continued looking at the wall, looking shaken.

"Oh my god! What a fun game! Haha! I think we should all go to our rooms now, guys." Jimin said. Everyone looked sleepy and confused as hell.

"Y-yeah. I think Jimin's right. Let's go back to our rooms guys. Jimin, can you keep an eye on V?" Jin said and Jimin nodded quickly. Everyone began piling out of the room and Jimin leaned down to where Taehyung was sitting, his face frozen in the same expression that Jungkook left him in.

Everyone slowly left the room and once they were all out, and the door was closed, Taehyung burst.

"Oh my god- J-Jimin- he-he kissed me! He- do you think he likes me? Why-why'd he kiss me?" Taehyung began stuttering, grabbing Jimin's shirt.

"Jesus, you guys are meant for each other. Get up, I'll go drop you off in your room." Jimin mumbled and helped Taehyung stand up.

Taehyung stumbled a little, clearly taken over by alcohol. He slung his arm over Jimin, while Jimin helped the boy get to his room.

"-and-and sometimes, when he eats, he looks like a-a bunny! Like- have you ever seen a bunny eating, Jimin? It's like, he- he's so cute." Taehyung slurred and Jimin rolled his eyes, cracking into his shared bedroom. Taehyung had been talking about Jungkook the whole way to the bedroom.

Thankfully, Yoongi was fast asleep on his bed. Taehyung sat down on his bed and Jimin sighed. He took a deep breath and then got on his knees to undo Taehyung's shoes, because he might as well be a good friend.

Taehyung began giggling. "You're on your knees." Taehyung said and Jimin arched an eyebrow, untying his laces. "That's the position when you suck someone's dick." Taehyung let out and then began giggling again. Jimin was glad that Taehyung's shoes were out and that he could get up.

"Fun." Jimin said plainly, helping Taehyung lie down on the bed.

"It is. Have you ever sucked dick, Jimin? I have. It's fun." Taehyung said cutely and Jimin would almost awe at someone who's usually so scary being so adorable- if he weren't talking about sucking dick. Jimin grimaced, instead.

"Jeez, V. You need to sleep." Jimin said, pulling the blanket over to cover Taehyung. Taehyung rolled to his side, wrapping his arms around his pillow.

"I wanna sleep with Jungkookie. Cute little Kookie by my side. He's so cute, Jiminie. Did I tell you how cute he was? He looks like a bunny, did I-" Taehyung started and Jimin just placed his hand on Taehyung's face, shushing him.

"Yes you did. Like, seven times. Go to sleep, V." Jimin said and Taehyung's eyes closed and he began to stir off to sleep.

Thank fuck, Jimin thought. Well, drunk words are sober thoughts- or people say. Jimin probably shouldn't mention this conversation that happened with Taehyung to his face ever, but it's a good memory to have.

Suddenly, Jimin widened his eyes. Oh god, where's Jungkook?

*

Jungkook walked towards his room in a quick pace, his eyes widened. He just made out with Taehyung in front of, like, twenty people. Oh my god. His thoughts were hazy, and he just really wanted to pass out on his bed right now.