Chapter 16

It had been a week. A whole week.

Jungkook hadn't talked to Jimin once. Hadn't even looked at him (or if he had, he instantly looked away). It's not Jungkook's fault, Jimin was the one who was acting childish. Yeah.

But- Jungkook doesn't mind staying with Taehyung. In fact, he loved it. A lot. They didn't fight, instead, just cuddled and had sex loads. Jungkook doesn't remember not smiling when he was in the room with him. One night they just stayed up all night talking- and before they knew it, it was 5:30AM and they had one hour before getting up to get ready for school.

The thing is, Jungkook knows it's partially his fault too. Jimin just feels replaced and left out- and it's not fair to him. At all. Jungkook and Jimin told each other everything. They were rather cliche, really. The first year of rooming together, they used to stay up till 3AM or so on friday nights just talking and giggling and reading manga.

Maybe people drift.. but he didn't want to drift from Jimin. He's a great friend. But Jungkook can't tell him about him and Taehyung. He just- he just can't. And he won't. Ever.

Anyways-

It was a long weekend. Thank god, everyone needed a break. Jin and Namjoon were going back home for the long weekend since they lived not too far from school. Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were staying in school. Hoseok suggested the five meet up in the boys lounge and just hang out- and Taehyung and Jungkook agreed.

They were supposed to meet in an hour.

"F-fuck- Ah!" Jungkook whined loudly as Taehyung's cock slammed into him.

"Mm, you like that baby?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook felt his heart leap at the nickname.

"Yes, god, Tae- p-please-" Jungkook stammered, his hands fisting around the sheets of the bed. Jungkook was currently on his hands and knees on the bed, with Taehyung behind him.

Taehyung finally got his wish of being able to fuck Jungkook doggy style (but it's not like Jungkook was complaining).

"Fuckin' hell, doll, you're so good-" Taehyung growled out and Jungkook rolled his hips back, the sound of skin slapping filling the room.

Warmth spread through their bodies, sweat dripping down the side of Jungkook's forehead. His thighs were squeezed together, quivering as Taehyung continued slamming his cock to Jungkook's prostate.

"Ah- I-I'm-" Jungkook tried choking out, but his head began spinning at the overwhelming sense of pleasure and he came onto the sheets, tears prickling in his eyes. Taehyung fucked into Jungkook while reaching his own climax and came as well.

He pulled out of Jungkook and then turned the teary boy over, reaching down and pressing their lips together. Jungkook whimpered at the sudden loss, cupping Taehyung's face and kissing him back. It was already whelming, the sense of bliss he felt from being around Taehyung. It surrounded and submerged into all of his senses, taking control of him. All he wanted to do was to be wrapped up by Taehyung all the time.

"Wanna shower?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded hastily. He felt sticky and icky- and they had to leave in a bit anyways. They both climbed out of the bed and Jungkook groaned.

"Christ- there's clothes everywhere. If someone came in here they'd think a tornado hit here or something." Jungkook snickered, walking over Taehyung's bright red t-shirt lying on the floor. Taehyung laughed, smacking his bum as they walked into the washroom.

Jungkook just entered the shower and then after some rustling- Taehyung entered the shower, holding two bottles of something. Jungkook just, y'know, assume it was shampoo and soap; or something any other normal person going into shower would've carried.