Chapter 22

"What.. the fuck just happened." Hoseok said and everyone had the same confused look plastered on their faces. Jimin's eyes were widened and so were Taehyung's.

"He-he's gay?? Like, for real?" Namjoon asked and Jimin scoffed.

"Yes, dumbass." Jimin mumbled out and Yoongi just let out a nervous snicker.

"I mean that explains.. a lot. But- how?? Why?" Yoongi stammered out and Hoseok also looked like he had a hint of repulsion on his face.

"What do you mean 'why?' He's gay, not an alien." Jimin snapped and Hoseok just sighed.

"Yeah but... it's weird." Hoseok mumbled out and then Jimin was about to snap at him, but got cut off.

"Thank god, I thought I was the only one who thought that. I mean, he's seen us changing and naked and shit. What if-if he had weird thoughts, y'know?" Namjoon said and Yoongi hummed in agreement.

"You guys are kidding, right?" Jin blurted out, keeping quiet for the past few minutes. "He's our best friend! You're not going to treat him any fucking differently than before just because he happens to be gay." Jin snapped.

Jimin sighed, and then looked up and then realized; Taehyung was missing.

Fuck.

*

Taehyung rushet out of the cafeteria the moment he saw Jungkook storm out. He let the doors swing behind him and looked both ways of the hallway, trying to figure out where Jungkook went.

He was about to go check the classrooms, when another figure ran out of the food hall. Taehyung turned to see, and then almost rolled his eyes when he saw Yugyeom.

"Where's Jungkook?" Yugyeom asked and Taehyung took a deep breath, trying to keep calm.

"I don't-"

"I need to talk to him." Yugyeom mumbled out and started walking, but Taehyung stopped him.

"No- let me talk to him." Taehyung said and Yugyeom scoffed, for once, tired of Taehyung's bullshit.

"And do what? Bully him for being gay? He really doesn't need that right now, V." Yugyeom snapped and Taehyung was a little taken aback. He's usually quite a pushover when it comes to Taehyung (everyone is), so it was surprising to see him actually raising his voice.

"Yugyeom." Taehyung breathed out, seeing him walk away faster. "Seriously- it-it's not what you think. I'm close to him-" Taehyung started and Yugyeom snickered.

"Just, fuck off V. Why don't you just go hang out with your girlfriend or something." Yugyeom said and then walked towards the classroom. Taehyung gulped hesitantly and then realized.

He knows where Jungkook was.

Taehyung started rushing to the other side of the hallway, and made his way to the top floor of the school, where the music rooms, dance rooms, drama studio, and art rooms were. He knew where Jungkook was, because they'd come here before.

"Where are we going? I've literally never seen this part of the school-" Taehyung breathed out, and Jungkook giggled, continuing to drag him through the hallway, his grip tight on Taehyung's hand.

"Just come with me. No one's going to be here." Jungkook said, and Taehyung snickered. Jungkook looked at him with an adorable bunny smile on his face, one that made Taehyung's lips curve into a smile themselves.

He opened the door to the small room right in the corner of the floor. The door pushed open to a tiny space with a few table and bottles of paint and brushes everywhere. Paper spilled across tables, and splatters of red and blue and green trickled down the table's legs.