Chapter 18

"There's my babyboy~" Taehyung said in a soft voice when he opened the door, causing Jungkook's cheeks to turn bright pink.

"Oh, Taeeee.. stop." Jungkook giggled, entering the room and placing his hands on Taehyung's chest as Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's waist, pressing him against the closed door.

"I missed you." Taehyung hummed out, pressing a kiss to Jungkook's hands. Jungkook felt his heart racing so fast. God, he felt like he was in love~

"We were together yesterday!" Jungkook insisted and Taehyung whined into Jungkook's neck.

"I know, but you weren't here last night." Taehyung sighed and Jungkook kissed his cheeks.

"Sorry." Jungkook said softly and Taehyung smiled and spun him around, eliciting a squeak of surprise from the raven haired boy. Taehyung pressed him against the wooden desk and held him against it.

"That's alright, princess." Taehyung said. Jungkook couldn't contain his smile, nudging their noses together. Taehyung flipped him around and Jungkook placed his hands on the wooden desk to keep his balance. Taehyung pressed his crotch against Jungkook's ass, making the smaller boy whimper.

Hmm, so.. what're you in the mood for today?" Taehyung asked, letting his hand roam up Jungkook's thigh and grab at his ass.

"I-" Jungkook started and leaned forward a little, allowing Taehyung to continue grinding against him. "I actually had.. um.. to tell you something. I have good and bad news."

"Good news first." Taehyung said, leaning forward and connecting his lips to the back of Jungkook's left ear. Jungkook sighed, leaning back to his touch.

"Well.. um- good news is that me and Jimin are friends again." Jungkook said and then felt a little bit of a smile against the side of his neck.

"Aw, babe, that's great." Taehyung responded and Jungkook sighed, feeling Taehyung's lips and teeth nip over the one spot in his neck.

"Mm.. but-but the bad news..." Jungkook continued and Taehyung dug his nails into Jungkook's side.

"I don't wanna know bad news. I'm quite happy with how my life is right now." Taehyung said and that made Jungkook's heart skip a beat.

"Well, you-you should know."

"Fine. What is it?" Taehyung asked, still lulling his lips over the column of Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook sighed contently, enjoying the warmth of Taehyung's mouth. He could stay like this forever, just enveloped in Taehyung's arms.

"Hmm." Jungkook let out, biting his lips as Taehyung continued. "..yeah, um- Jimin knows."

Taehyung froze.

"Jimin knows what?"

Taehyung's lips were on Jungkook's neck anymore.

"He-he knows that we're hooking up." Jungkook said slowly.

Taehyung's arms weren't around Jungkook anymore.

"He knows, or did you tell him?" Taehyung gritted slowly and Jungkook whined at the loss of contact.

"Tae, can we discuss this later, you-"

"Does he know-" Taehyung started, flipping Jungkook over so he could face him, "-or did you fucking tell him?!" Taehyung snapped and Jungkook gathered on how fucking angry Taehyung looked.

"T-Tae, relax, babe-"

"Answer my fucking question." Taehyung ordered loudly and Jungkook flinched at his tone.