Chapter 27

"You have a girlfriend, and you're straight. So we're not going back to that."

Jungkook's words kept replaying in Taehyung's head as he laid on his bed, listening to Adele while staring at the ceiling.

What happened?

Taehyung felt so.. empty. His thoughts were so muddled- he didn't completely know what was going on. He wanted Jungkook. So badly. He wanted to wrap his arms around his waist and press sloppy kisses to his cheeks and hear him giggle breathlessly.

He never felt this way about anyone before. For his intentions had always been to just fuck and forget, but suddenly he wants more than that. He wants Jungkook to himself. On his lap. Talking about the moon and how he likes drawing stars. He wants to kiss him, hug him, hold him, love him.

But.. Taehyung's straight. He-he's.. he's straight. Sure, having sex with a guy was fun and so was sucking dick and his heart kept racing at the mere thought of Jungkook- but he's straight.

...Right?

"V?"

The door to the dorm room creaked open and Taehyung saw Jimin poke his head in. Taehyung quickly grabbed his phone and stopped the music.

"Hi." Taehyung mumbled.

"Hey. What're you doing here all alone?" Jimin asked, walking inside. Taehyung sat up.

"I was a little tired and wanted to be alone for a bit." Taehyung said and Jimin pressed his lips together. Jimin let out a little sigh and sat down on the bed.

"Is it because of Jungkook..?" Jimin pondered and saw Taehyung gave him a dark gaze.

Taehyung snickered, poking his tongue to the side of his mouth. He looked at Jimin, as if to say of course not- But then, his shoulders dropped and he pressed his hands to his face.

"Yes." Taehyung breathed out and Jimin's face contorted in worry. He didn't know what to say- he'd never seen Taehyung look so.. vulnerable before.

"I just.. I dunno. Doesn't matter. I just wanted a quick fuck, s'all." Taehyung said quickly, standing up. He wasn't ready to actually showcase his emotions and pretend he actually cared.

"Yeah, but, why do you need Kook for that? I mean.. you do have a girlfriend." Jimin trailed and then Taehyung turned around and looked at him in annoyance.

"Why're you here, Park?" Taehyung snapped and Jimin sighed, realizing that Taehyung clearly wasn't comfortable discussing this stuff.

"I wanted to make sure you were coming tonight. For the party thingy. The captain of the Seoul team has all the alcohol and shit. You seemed upset, so I wanted to make sure you didn't bail." Jimin said and Taehyung snickered.

"I won't bail, Jimin. Chill." Taehyung said with a sly smirk, even though on the inside, he knew he wanted nothing more than to be alone and not face twenty people.

*

Jungkook's not sure his plan was such a great idea.

When Jungkook walked out of the lounge, after yelling at Taehyung for displaying his feelings, Jungkook felt horrible. It felt terrible, seeing Taehyung's eyes look anywhere but at Jungkook. Seeing Taehyung stammer and swallow lumps and just nod quickly, not wanting to piss Jungkook off further. It hurt him too.

It reminded Jungkook of when Taehyung broke his heart, the 37 times that he did-

Even then, Jungkook wanted to stop lying to Taehyung about how he was 'bothering him' and lunge forward and hug him. He wanted to sit down on his lap and kiss his face, and tell him he's kidding and he was just being stupid. He wanted to see Taehyung smile and kiss him, the same look on his face as the one he had the night before.