Chapter 26

"A-ah-Taehyungie-" Jungkook whined out, arching his back as Taehyung's cock slipped into his hole. Taehyung let out a pleased grunt and got a smirk on his face as he pressed his cock in deeper. Fucking finally, he could actually enjoy sex.

"So tight, Kook- fuckin' hell. Fuck- haven't been in you for so long.. still so-so tight, fuck-" Taehyung let out and Jungkook whimpered, clutching onto the sheets underneath him, his face pressed against the pillow.

The bed squeaked and creaked as Taehyung continued thrusting in Jungkook, both letting out desperate whines and moans. Jungkook was in nothing but his sweater, hair completely disheveled as Taehyung fucked him from behind.

"God, Taehyung- y-you're so big-" Jungkook cried, squeezing his eyes tightly when he felt his velvet walls being filled up and slammed into again and again. It was a feeling he loved and hadn't felt in far too long.

"So much better than anyone else, fuck-" Jungkook let out, knowing how Taehyung would react to those words. He felt Taehyung stop.

"Did you.. do it with anyone else.. y'know.. while we weren't together?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook bit his lip, smirking and turning his head to look at Taehyung. "Why does it bother you if I hooked up with anyone else?" Jungkook asked and saw Taehyung's vein grow in his neck, his eyes grow darker.

"You-you know Chanyeol from the grade above, right?" Jungkook teased, turning back around, his sweater sleeves bunched up in his fingers. "Let's just say.. his height isn't the only thing that's big." Jungkook said with a sly smirk. Then he felt Taehyung pull out and turn him around.

Taehyung placed both his arms by his side, hovering over him. "The only thing that bothers me is that they probably didn't even treat you well," Taehyung growled and then moved his hands down to grab Jungkook's thighs. "They don't know your body the way I do," Taehyung continued, tracing his finger around Jungkook's open hole.

Jungkook's breath hitched when he felt Taehyung press a fluttering kiss against the nook of his thigh. "They don't know how to touch you, how to kiss you, how to fuck you." Taehyung lined his cock to Jungkook's hole and pressed it in.
Jungkook whimpered, throwing his head back to the cushions. Jungkook threw his sweater paws up to his face, covering his blushing cheeks and watery eyes with his fingers. Taehyung pressed into him and then pulled his hands away.

"Don't hide your face, pretty- let me see you." Taehyung whispered and Jungkook let his hands grip Taehyung's shoulder.

"T-Tae-" Jungkook sniffled and Taehyung kissed his neck, thrusting into him.

"Yes, baby?"

"I.. I was lying. I didn't-I didn't hook up with anyone else." Jungkook squeaked out and Taehyung smirked. "Just thought about you. Sometimes I'd fuck myself with my-my fingers but it wasn't enough, Taehyungie- it-it wasn't you-" Jungkook began blabbering and Taehyung's cheeks burned. He interlocked his hands with Jungkook's.

"You got me so wet, Taehyungie- just thinking you-you fucking me; god, you do it so well, Taehyungie- fill me up so well-" Jungkook continued and Taehyung began thrusting harder.

"Fuckin'- Kook, damnit, I-" Taehyung stammered and Jungkook let out a high-pitched moan as Taehyung's cock slammed against his prostate. Taehyung thrusted one last time, before coming undone and spilling into the condom. Jungkook's fingers fisted Taehyung's hair and he began thrusting against Taehyung's stomach as Taehyung pulled out.

"I-I-" Jungkook started, but Taehyung just leaned down, wrapped his hand around the base of Jungkook's cock and wrapped his lips around the head. Jungkook whined, feeling Taehyung's tongue roam around the underside of his cock.