Chapter 38

"Can't believe V's gay."

"Half gay, but still."

"He's probably just experimenting."

"Yeah. Him and Jungkook? I mean, that's just weird."

"Yeah. Jungkook probably did some voodoo shit to turn him gay."

Jimin scoffed, walking alongside Jungkook. "We can hear you, y'know!" Jimin snapped and one of the guys turned from where he was talking to all his friends and laughed.

"Fuck off, you queers." The guy spat and his friend started laughing. Jimin rolled his eyes and Jungkook just sighed, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Ignore it, Jimin. I really don't care. C'mon, let's get to the food hall." Jungkook said. Jimin pressed his lips together and followed Jungkook to the food hall.

It was currently Saturday and this was exactly what Jungkook was dreading. Having to see everyone, and probably hear all the nasty shit everyone bottled up when Taehyung came out. Ugh.

Jungkook was used to it.. kind of. Either way, he learned how to not let it bother him. What scared him was.. how would Taehyung react?

He's scared that Taehyung's going to hear all the shit everyone has to say and become afraid again. Let his cocky hard-headed fuckboy 'straight' self take over again. Wouldn't be the first time!

Jungkook walked into the food hall with Jimin and the two of them saw their friends sitting around a table, all talkinng. They walked over and both of them sat down, Jungkook feeling apprehensive.

"Hey guys." Jimin said and all the boys turned to him. They saw him and then turned to Jungkook. Hoseok, Namjoon, and Yoongi stared at Jungkook with eyes that were clearly confused as fuck and looking for an answer. Jin looked a little confused too, but at least he wasn't outright about it.

"So.." Jungkook trailed, an awkward silence falling upon the table. "What's new?"

Jin scoffed. "You should know. It's the only thing people have been talking about." Jin said and then Jungkook turned a little pink.

"I.. have no clue what-" Jungkook started and Yoongi slammed his hand onto the table, startling Jungkook.

"Stop pretending like nothing happened, Jungkook. You know damn well what we're talking about-" Yoongi snapped and Jungkook looked at them with hesitation, eyes a little big.

"Yoongi-" Jimin tried, but Yoongi glared at him, shutting him up.

"We wanna know what the fuck is going on." Yoongi said and Jungkook felt his stomach tightening.

"I-I don't-" Jungkook started and then suddenly he heard as the commotion in the food hall went down, at least around him.

Everyone's eyes went to the door, and so did everyone from their table. Everyone's eyes were on V. Kim Taehyung. Because, shit, everyone still had SO many questions.

Jungkook saw Taehyung, hair neatly pulled back in a black headband, loose grey t-shirt hung around his neck, along with black sweats. He was so rugged and handsome, fuck-