Epilogue

A FEW YEARS LATER

"-and the fact that you think it's even possible to-"

"Just shut up, Taehyung! Shut! Up!" Jungkook snapped and then opened the washing machine and stuffed his shirt inside of it, practically hearing the other boy roll his eyes.

"You just can't admit that you're wrong, huh? Not just fucking once?" Taehyung snapped back and Jungkook stood straight, glaring daggers into the other boy's eyes.

"No! I fucking can't! So stop bothering me!" Jungkook irked and Taehyung snickered, walking out of the laundry room.

"I can't believe I have to live with you." Taehyung mumbled and Jungkook dropped the hamper of clothes, storming out of the room as well.

"If you want to leave, then just leave! All you do is spew stupid bullshit out of your mouth! I wish I broke up with you years ago!" Jungkook shouted and Taehyung turned around and stared at him.

"I can't fucking believe this. You're being so childish right now." Taehyung growled, and Jungkook laughed humorlessly.

"I'm the one being childish?!! You're the one that started this stupid argument in the first fucking place!" Jungkook exclaimed angrily and then Taehyung's hands balled up to fists.

He looked at him for a few seconds and then lost it.

"You really fucking think Superman could defeat Goku in a fight?!" Taehyung yelled and Jungkook groaned, grabbing a fistful of a red shirt.

"Superman would fucking laser Goku and he'd fuckin' die, Tae! How in the world would Goku defeat Superman?" Jungkook snapped and Taehyung looked at him in disbelief.

"Goky literally fought the whole universe just to save Earth! And succeeded! And died like seven times! Baby- you are so dumb!" Taehyung said and Jungkook threw his shirt at him.

"Jesus- alright- fine! Goku would win! I hate you." Jungkook huffed and then Taehyung's face softened and grinned fondly, walking over to the boy who was entering the laundry room.

Taehyung pinned the boy against the washing machine, where the hamper was placed. He wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed the back of his neck.

"Sorry. I loveee you. But that debate just pissed me off a little bit." Taehyung whispered and Jungkook rolled his eyes, smiling a little himself.

"A little bit? You called me a little bitch and threw a biscuit at me!" Jungkook scoffed and Taehyung laughed.

"Hey- I wasn't the one who got hit in the face by the hamper. How did we even start discussing this anyway?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook sighed, turning around to face Taehyung.

"I don't know. We were.. talking about.. Uni or something." Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung chuckled and then leaned forward and pressed their lips together.

"I love living with you." Taehyung whispered and Jungkook giggled, wringing his arms around Taehyung's neck.

"Well I don't. The house is always a mess. You don't cook anything. And your stupid kink of wanting to fuck me on every spot in this house always leaves dirty stains everywhere!" Jungkook said and Taehyung poked his tongue out childishly, kissing Jungkook on the cheek.

"Oh come on. It's not just my kink. It's yours too," Taehyung said, winking. Jungkook smacked him on the shoulder.

"Nope. Just yours. I don't have weird kinks, Taehyung." Jungkook mumbled and then walked away from Taehyung's grasp to put the clothes into the washing machine and clean them.

"Mhm.. sure, baby. Remember your 19th birthday? God- you got so drunk.." Taehyung smirked and Jungkook huffed, turning around and smacking his hand.