Chapter 24

"Hey Jungkook-ah!"

Jungkook, who was dying on the inside while doing math because it was 'homework time' in the library, turned his head. He saw Namjoon and gave him a small smile.

"Hey Joonie. What's up?" Jungkook asked and saw Namjoon sit down beside him. Hoseok and Yoongi also piled in and sat down in front of him and beside him.

Namjoon opened his mouth to say something and then quickly closed it. "Hoseok wanted to tell you something." He said quickly and then Hoseok's eyes widened and he glared at Namjoon.

"W-what? No- I-I- um-" Hoseok started and Jungkook turned to him, a little confused as to what was going on. Hoseok gulped uneasily and then Yoongi just sighed.

"Jeez, I'll say it. Do you know that guy from the grade above? Um- Chanyeol? He used to be in the football team last year, really tall, black hair-" Yoongi started and Jungkook nodded, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh.. yeah. I know him." Jungkook said and then saw Hoseok smirk hesitantly.

"Do-do you think he's hot?" Jungkook widened his eyes and his cheeks tinted a little. "I mean.. sure. I guess." Jungkook said quickly and then saw the way the three of them were looking at him weirdly.

"Cause we heard he's bi, or pan- either way, he's into guys." Namjoon said and Hoseok and Yoongi nodded.

"You could totally date him, man! We could set you guys up, if you like." Yoongi said and Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"No, that's alright. You don't have to do that. But-but why?" Jungkook asked.

The three looked between each other and then collectively sighed. "We feel like we've been a little.. awkward. With you being gay and all. But y'know what, Kook? It's not weird. I read stuff on it online and it's not weird at all. You're our best friend, above anything- so who cares if you're gay, right?" Namjoon said and Jungkook let out a smile.

"R-really? I mean- that-that means a lot. Thank you." Jungkook squeaked out and Hoseok ruffled his hair.

"No problem, bro. Also, sorry for making all those fag jokes earlier. We had no clue how offensive that was.. jesus." Hoseok snickered and Jungkook giggled.

"It was offensive.. but it's okay. At least you're aware of it now. How come you guys are so accepting all of the sudden? Don't get me wrong, I love it, but-" Jungkook started.

"V came up to us." Yoongi said and Jungkook turned to him. "He basically yelled at us because we were.. being a little mean. He told us that 'enough is enough' and if we don't start treating you right he's going to beat us up and throw us out of the team." Yoongi mumbled and Jungkook's eyes widened and cheeks reddened.

"He-he said that?" Jungkook asked, eyes glittered. The boys nodded.

"Yup. Didn't know you guys were this close." Yoongi snickered and Jungkook hummed to himself.

I didn't either, Jungkook thought.

*

"V!"

Taehyung turned and instantly felt his insides churn when he saw Jungkook rushing up to him. Oh god oh god. He could not think straight ever since he accidentally moaned Jungkook's name while having his cock buried inside Eka. And here Jungkook was, right in front of him-

"Hey." Taehyung said casually and saw Jungkook smile.

"Can-can I talk to you?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung hesitated.

"I-I'm kind of busy-" Taehyung started, but Jungkook grabbed his arm without realizing.

"Pleaseee V- it'll be quick, I promise!" Jungkook whined and then gave him the cutest fucking smile he'd ever seen. God damn it how do you say no to that-