Chapter 32

"V? Is-is everything alright?" Jimin asked, placing his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung instantly snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Jimin slowly. They were currently in the food hall for dinner and Taehyung was sitting by himself at a table, his head in his hands.

"Huh? Yeah- um- I'm fine." Taehyung said, his voice hoarse. Jimin pressed his lips together, because clearly Taehyung wasn't fine.

"You sure? You look like you haven't slept for days." Jimin mumbled, slipping into the seat beside Taehyung. Taehyung's leg was jittering, a cup of black coffee on his table.

"Yeah.. Haven't slept a lot. Or.. at all." Taehyung mumbled, reaching his hand out to grab the cup with a jittery hand and reached it to his lips.

Jimin knows Taehyung hates coffee. Hates the taste of bitter things, especially black coffee. He must really not be sleeping at all.

"Coffee for dinner?" Jimin asked. Taehyung looked at Jimin, his eyes hooded and riddened of any light that they ever had.

"Not hungry."

"Why?" Jimin asked and Taehyung snickered, running his hand through his hair.

"You know why, Park. I don't need to tell you." Taehyung mumbled and then stood up. "I'm gonna go- at least try and get some sleep." He said and then walked out of the room, dumping the cup into the bin.

Jimin sighed to himself, watching Taehyung walk out. Yes, he knew exactly why Taehyung looked so pale and sickly, with bags under his eyes the size of rocks. Jungkook.

It had been a week since the occurrence of Jungkook slapping Taehyung in the middle of the hallway. Jimin later found out why that happened and he was.. confused? Confused as to why Taehyung was so desparate for Jungkook, yet wasn't ready to commit himself.

Nonetheless, Jimin stood up and walked over to Jungkook, who was sitting with the other guys, his spoon moving mindlessly around his vegetable soup- which was still full.

"Kook, eat something." Jin said, poking his side. Jungkook sighed, reaching the spoon up to his lips, and then dropping it.

"I'm not hungry." Jungkook mumbled and Jimin snickered. This was seriously eccentric. Jungkook looked up at Jimin, wondering why he was so amused.

"Can I ask why?" Jimin asked, sitting down beside him. Jungkook looked at him, his eyes the same as Taehyung's. Mudded and fogged.

"You know why." Jungkook mumbled and Jimin almost screamed.

"Yeah. Yeah I do. I know everything around here." Jimin said, before giving Jungkook a small smile.

*

Taehyung walked out of the food hall, his steps staggered. He felt like he was going to throw up. His mind felt heavy, so heavy, pinning him down. The heaviness cascaded through his body, filling his lungs and drowning his heart. His mind was cluttered, a certain paroxysm bubbling in it, waiting to explode.

He needed to sleep. He couldn't. Everytime he slept, his mind forced him to dream of things that made him wake up with tears in his eyes. It was rather paradoxical, for he was trying to achieve tranquility yet his mind was trying to achieve pugnacity.

It's like his mind was guilting him. Guilting him for making Jungkook cry. Inside, he felt as if he deserved it. Deserved every bit of pain for hurting Jungkook. His own guilt manifested inside of him and drove him insane, making his dreams utter nightmares.

Taehyung was a lucid dreamer. He could control his dreams. When he slept, he knew he was dreaming. He could do it since he was younger. It was fun- it meant he could literally do anything he wanted when he was asleep.