Chapter 25

Jungkook's plan was in action.

Listen. He's ignoring his moral compass and his angelic side of him that's screaming at him to not do dumbass shit and just let Taehyung be. But the devilish side of him is reminding him of everytime Taehyung made out with a girl in front of Jungkook purposefully- and that's enough to ensure him of this plan.

They were in Seoul for a week. Which was more than enough time to do stuff. Their days were planned out simply. 7AM to 11AM was practice, 12PM to 3PM was free time, and after that they had matches till 6PM or so.

He knew better than to distract Taehyung during practice and matches- he wants to get revenge, but he's not stupid. He still wanted to win the championship. So, Jungkook sneakily allured Taehyung liked a siren.

"V?" Jungkook asked and saw how Taehyung slowly turned to him, apprehension crossing his face when he saw the boy.

"Um- yeah?" Taehyung asked, currently leaning against the lunch table with Eka and some other cheerleader girls and football guys sitting around it.

"Could you open this bottle for me? It's not-" Jungkook started and tried to crack open the bottle (which he knows he can easily open) "-opening." Jungkook breathed out and Taehyung snickered.

"Yeah sure," Taehyung said, grabbing the bottle of cold lemonade out of Jungkook's hand and twisting it open with a little strength. "S'really not that hard, Kook." Taehyung said and then handed the bottle back to Jungkook. Jungkook bit his lip, leaning in a little.

"I know. Just like seeing your arm flex when you do it." Jungkook whispered and then placed his hand on Taehyung's bicep. Taehyung's cheeks instantly flushed and he gulped dryly, looking at Jungkook.

"O-oh- um-" Taehyung stammered and Jungkook just giggled and let go of him.

"I'm kidding. Anyways- thanks." Jungkook said, waving his opened bottle of lemonade in front of Taehyung and walking away, still highly aware of Taehyung's flustered stare.

*

The next day Taehyung wore a tank top.

And Jungkook doesn't like conjecture, but he can't help but feel a little pleased with himself. Everytime he popped in front of Taehyung, the boy would subtly raise his arms or attempt to flex. Or maybe Jungkook's just making stuff up. Who knows.

"Hey Kook, got any more bottles that need opening?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook turned to him and almost scoffed- but instead, just giggled.

"Not today, but I'll let you know next time." Jungkook said and continued filling up his water bottle. Taehyung looked like he was also waiting to do so- but once Jungkook was done, he turned to Taehyung.

"Show me your hand-" Jungkook said and then grabbed Taehyung's hand without getting permission. Jungkook opened his palm and placed it against Taehyung's open hand- and then looked at Taehyung with his mirthful eyes.

"My hands are tiny~" Jungkook whined and Taehyung got a fond smile on his face, staring at Jungkook with adoration. Their hands were still together, so Taehyung just wrapped his fingers around Jungkook's hand.

"No they're not, mine are just really big." Taehyung said, both still holding their hands for some reason. Jungkook stepped closer to Taehyung, letting out a sly smirk.

"Well, I guess you're just really big everywhere, aren't you, V?" Jungkook whispered and saw Taehyung's cheeks turn bright pink.

"I-" Taehyung started and gulped, throat going dry. Jungkook stepped even closer and heard Taehyung's breathing get deeper.