Chapter 5

"How did we even end up here?!" Shouted Genya as he realized that he got lost in a different city, with Muichiro.

Let's see what happened before...

Well, for starters, the arrow wasn't pointing to the east, it was pointing towards the south.

~~~Flashback...~~~

The six of them went inside the town all together, with three of them with zero sleep at night. Luckily, there was a guild building where they had information, that the quintet was a part of the guild. They got their money and their ranks went up by 1. Meaning, Genya is now ranked B, Inosuke is C, Tanjiro - A, Zenitsu C and Nezuko is B.

They decided to eat the food they had and take a walk. The city is pretty big, but also a hidden one, as the forest it is in, has some strong attackers around.

Since Muichiro got sleep at night he was extremely energetic and was wandering off to everything that caught his eye. Genya had to follow him like a parent or a big brother, to make sure the younger one doesn't get hurt. With that, they successfully got lost in that city.

~~~End of flashback...~~~

"How did we even end up here?!" Shouted Genya as he realized that he got lost in a city he'd never been to. With Muichiro.

They are in an extremely shady alleyway.

"I don't know, how did we?" Muichiro asked innocently, as if he never followed a bird that he wanted to hold.

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT KNOW?! YOU GOT US LOST IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Genya shouted, clearly worried. And tired.

Muichiro hummed "I don't know".

Genya looked at Muichiro with a blank face. He then grabbed Muichiro's hand and started dragging Muichiro with him, trying to find a way out of that alleyway. It was shady, creepy... And there was also a horrible smell of mold, wet dust...

Meanwhile with the others, they are looking for the lost two everywhere. They were with them just a few moments before!

Unfortunately to the ones that were lost in the city, they encountered a huge creep(not Mukane) that tried hitting on Muichiro. Muichiro did slap the living hell out of him but it still traumatized the poor boy that was already traumatized.

The whole day went by and the two still weren't to be seen anywhere. Why? Well, the answer is simple. They did get out of the alleyway, but they were looking for the other four. They missed one another multiple times. When Genya and Muichiro went somewhere the other four were at, they had left and instead went to where the two were before... That was the reason.

The sun is setting.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE WE LOST THEM! WHAT IF THEY GET HURT OR SOMEONE KIDNAPS THEM?" Tanjiro was panicking.

"I KNOW RIGHT?! Wait, the last time I saw thise two was in... THE PARK WE WENT TO EARLIER TODAY! THEY WENT SOMEWHERE WITHOUT US!" Zenitsu said.

Everyone looked at Zenitsu.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO EARLIER THEN, IDIOT! IF I WAS YOU I WOULD'VE SAID IT RIGHT AFTER!" Inosuke said, trying to act smart.

"Then let's go there!" Nezuko said.

***

Tired from walking around the whole day, with no sleep from the previous night, Genya was sitting on the bench in a park nearby, watching over Muichiro. So that he doesn't get in any trouble.

Muichiro is communicating with the pigeons. Actually, a few of them are sitting on his hands and head.

He is laughing, smiling...