Chapter 35

Sometimes I forget I write stories. Oh well, anyway-

***

"MUICHIRO! GENYA!"

...

"Was that Yuichiro..?" Muichiro asked, confused.

"I think that's him..." Genya said. He noticed two people from afar. One looked like a silhouette of Yuichiro. The other one... It didn't really ring a bell.

Suddenly, the second silhouette disappeared...

"Who's that with hi- OOF-!" Muichiro suddenly fell down on the ground.

"MUICHIROOOO!! I MISSED YOUUUUUU!!!" And there was Niiko, who had brought Yuichiro along, for some strange reason.

It took a second for Muichiro to realise who had jumped on him so hard he did fell down.

"Niiko... I missed you too-!" Muichiro said and smiled warmly, hugging the demon back.

"Yushiro told me about your whereabouts, but when I went there you weren't there... I mean- Uh-... At first I thought you were but you weren't yo- I'll tell you the whole story..."

F L A S H B A C K

"Muichiro is in the capital, in the apartment on the royal guild dormitory... On the third floor. The apartment number is №629." Yushiro said, after he finished training Niiko.

It didn't take any more time, the younger demon disappeared from sight and left to see his friend. Her first ever friend.

As he knew the exact adress, he didn't take too long to get tk his destination.

He entered the ninth entrance of the royal guild's dormitory, and went up two more floors... And there he was, in front of Genya's dorm room.

The demon knocked...

*Knock Knock Knock...

The door opened, and there was Muichiro..! But, he didn't look too happy to see Niiko... He didn't recognize him at all.

The demon immediately smiled brightly, pulling Muichiro in question in a tight hug. They fell down on rhe

"What the- WHO ARE YOU!?" Muichiro in question shouted, pushing Niiko away.

"Mui, did you forget who I am..?" They asked, and immediately got off the human.

"Mui-? You think I'm Muichiro? I'm Yuichiro... His brother..." Yuichiro said, blinking twice.

"Ohh... I didn't know that." Niiko said, rubbing the back of their head.

"If you're looking for Muichiro, he's out in the forest with Genya." Yuichiro said. Just as he was about to close the door, Niiko dragged him out of the house.

"Let me go!" Yuichiro said, trying to get free.

E N D O F F L A S H B A C K

"...That makes sense." Genya said, helping Niiko and Yuichiro get up.

"I did not agree to be dragged here..." Yuichiro said grumpily.

"It's alright... So, now what?.." Muichiro asked, sighing.

"Muichiro, can I claim you as my best friend now?" Niiko suddenly asked, grinning.

Everyone was caught off-guard.

"I mean I saw you and Genya kissing so that means you guys are dating so since you don't have a best friend now can I become your best friend?" Niiko said quickly.