Chapter 22

The chapter might be very bland and boring because I'm going through the ever so famous writer's block that I've been trying to hide 💀

And sorry for the late upload-

******

Previously:

....oing to wake up?

....Don't know... He's in a sta......e.....nditio...

...n't do anything about... ?

Muichiro... Please... Wake up...

.......ou have to........ke up.............. Pl.........e.........If you.........n't......ists.......
....ill.............ke.........ou........in the..........

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Muichiro opened his eyes.

He was in the hospital... Again..?

"It... Was an... Another vision..?" He muttered out. He then proceeded to sit up, but, he felt quite weak. He still managed to lift his body, using his elbows as support.

"You're- MUICHIRO YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE!" Someone with a familliar voice shouted quietly from all of a sudden, as soon as he entered the room.

"Huh- Genya..?" Muichiro said. His cheeks became slightly pink.

Genya ran up to him and hugged him.

"A-Aren't you supposed to... Be in your palate..?" The prince said quietly.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, I woke up the next day after we came here... I was worried sick about you..."

"...Woke up..?"

"You were in a coma for a month... And two weeks."

"...Oh."

"Yeah... I'm glad you woke up, though... Because if you didn't wake up by tomorrow, scientists would take you to the lab and probably never return you!.. Who knows what sort of tests they'd run on you... It could end up killing you..."

"W-Wha- WHAT?!"

"Well, since you're awake now, you needn't worry about it anymore... I'll go get the doctor now- You know, to get your medication-"

"Sure..."

Genya smiled and hugged Muichiro again, right before he left.

***

Genya got the doctor. The doctor gave Muichiro some medicine and left.

Genya decided to stay with Muichiro, so he wouldn't be alone.

"What day is it today?" The prince asked.

"It's February the 4th. Why?" Genya answered.

"Oh... So what I saw wasn't the future..?"