Chapter 16

Before we start, I just want to mention, that...

Today is my birthday!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

In the previous chapters, Muichiro was kidnapped. Genya and his friends are worried about him and they have to find him as quick as possible.

Genya has a bad memory about his friend being kidnapped and it caused him to get a panic attack. He was calmed down soon, though.

Where could Muichiro be? That's one question that the 5 teens cannot answer.

After all, nobody knows where the demon hideout is.

***
With Muichiro, when he was kidnapped...
***

"Mnnh..." Muichiro let out a small sound when he woke up.

He opened his eyes, expecting to see Genya and Nezuko sleeping when he gets up...

Instead of that, he was in a different room. It was smaller than the one he fell asleep in the last night and there was no Genya or Nezuko in that room.

There was only one person in that room: Muichiro.

He got up.

"What in the world..? Am I dreaming, because Genya is supposed to be here... And Nezuko - over there..?" The young boy thought.

He rubbed his eyes.

"...Is this one of my visions? Or was I..." He muttered out, but just as soon as he did, some dude? Girl? Somebody barged into the room without knocking.

That somebody was a little taller than Muichiro, had hair that reached his shoulders... Her hair was silver gray, fading into gold. Their eyes were as clear as diamonds and slightly black like obsidian at the bottoms. He was wearing a long, gray shirt and black trousers. (Or pants, if you're American. It's the same thing.)

"Hello there, human!" He said. Their voice was... Pretty high pitched for someone as tall as 170cm. It sounded like a female's voice at first, but when you listen closely, it also sounds masculine at the same time.

"...Who the-"

"I - am Niiko! Nice to meet 'cha!"

Muichiro squinched his eyes in suspicion. Why did he say “Hello there, human”?

"Why am I here..."

"Oh, don't worry!" Niiko winked and smiled.

"My lord just wants to... Talk with you about something." She added.

"...Did you kidnap me..?"

"Yes... But fret not, human! My lord only has one thing to ask you... But before that, please follow me."

"That's suspic-" Muichiro couldn't finish his sentence.

What if Mukane didn't die and wants to attempt doing questionable stuff to Muichiro again?!

"Are you one of Mukane's followers?!" Muichiro shouted.

"Mukane? The wizard? I remember that he died. I never followed him. He was nothing compared to my lord. Such a weakling, I heard he got killed by a bunch of kids."

"Oh thank goodness... I thought he didn't die and decided to kidnap me again."

"My lord isn't very patient. Let's go now before he gets angry..."

"But I'm not even wearing clothes!.."

"Huh? Then what's that you're wearing?"

"These are pajamas! How didn't you notice that?! I can't go outside wearing pajamas..."