Chapter 33

Writer's block go brrr

The chapter is a bit too boring because writer's block but anyway, enjoy!

*******

"Hey, Genya. Will you be able to carry Yuichiro?" Muichiro then turned to Genya, with a face that obviously planned something.

"Yeah, why-?" Genya answered,

Muichiro, without a word, ran out of the room...

And in three-four minutes, he came back with a rope.

"...I see." Genya said as soon as he saw the item in Muichiro's hands.

The younger prince then ran to the window and tied the rope around something solid and strong enough to be able to get people down.

Muichiro, with the rope, climbed out and down of the castle.

Yuichiro then realised why Muichiro got a long rope. He didn't get a chance to ask about it though, as Genya picked him up and put him over his shoulder like a bag... And climbed down the rope like that.

"Y-You're actually sneaking me out-? Or whatever that's called..." Yuichiro asked once Genya went down on the ground and put him down.

"More like helping you escape." Genya said, casually.

"W-What?" Yuichiro got confused.

"Akira and Philip were trying to kill you, Yui..." Muichiro then said, with a sigh.

"W-... Why...?" Yuichiro asked, looking at the ground, even more confused and now also upset.

"They're just assholes. C'mon, let's go before we get caught." Genya then said.

***

The three successfully snuck out and decided to walk around the town a bit.

"Ever since you were declared dead, the kingdom has been a lot gloomier..." Yuichiro said to Muichiro, holding his hand.

Muichiro nodded. "Yes, me and Genya noticed... Oh- Uhm-.. Genya, I just got an idea." He then added.

"What idea?" Genya looked at Muichiro, raising an eyebrow.

"Well... Because I didn't see Yuichiro for a long time, I thought maybe me and him can have a hangout day-" Muichiro said, smiling. He then looked over at Yuichiro. "How does that sound, big bro?"

"Because you want to... Sure, then." Yuichiro said, still looking at the ground, smiling.

Muichiro grinned and hugged his older twin.

"Genya, you can go wherever you want today, but meet me and Yuichiro at 1pm at the least at the park!" Muichiro said and kissed Genya, before he ran off into the crowd with Yuichiro, leaving the oldest of the three not only alone, but also flustered and confused.

***

"So, Yui... Where should we go first?" Muichiro asked his brother, as they strolled around the city.

"I don't know..." Yuichiro said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Hmm... Oh, let's go over there!" Muichiro pointed to what seemed to be a forest.

"Are you sure..? It's a bit dangerous..." Yuichiro mumbled, narrowing his eyes a bit.

"Brother, please. If I had a coin for each time I've been in danger, I'd have five, which isn't a lot, but it's weird it happened five times." Muichiro said, as if trying to reassure Yuichiro, which actually backfired on him and made the older twin even more concerned.