Chapter 2

Muichiro Tokito. 14. He is the second prince of Michiki kingdom. His parents died when he and his twin brother were 9, so their grandparents came to raise them and also rule the Michiki kingdom.

They... Weren't exactly the best caretakers. They immediately decided Yuichiro would be the next king. Of course, it didn't really matter to Muichiro as his memory is bad. He is not suitable for being a king.
  That might sound harmless at first, but they also started treating Muichiro like a princess. Not a prince, a princess, which confused Muichiro at first. It still does.

Previously, people only knew they had a prince that would take the throne after the king. They also knew there was another child royal. The gender was never revealed to the public.

  Of course, that other child was Muichiro.

Well, the grandparents made everyone believe that Muichiro is a princess. He really doesn't mind being treated like a girl, or wearing dresses. As long as he is with his family and friends.
  It's just the thought that he'll have to marry a prince from a different kingdom. In the future, of course, but still.

"Muichiro, dear, wake up!" Said his grandmother, Akira. "Ah, you're already ready? Very well! Please come downstairs to the dining room. Today is you and your brother's 14th birthday, you know..."

"I know, grandma. I know... But I have a question-" Said Muichiro. His grandmother had already left.

The young boy doesn't understand why he has to be a princess. Why not a prince? He is a boy, after all...
  Well, the answer is simple. The grandmother really wanted to have a granddaughter, but unfortunately to her, Muichiro's parents only got lucky once and they had twin boys.

Since Muichiro's gender was never revealed to the public, she thought it was a perfect chance. After all, Muichiro DID look like a girl. Soft jawline, long hair... Even his voice was a little feminine. He just needed to learn to be "ladylike".

It's very selfish of her.

Muichiro's life was very boring, as it was completely devoted to making his grandmother satisfied with having a granddaughter.

Despite his life sounding safe, there was someone who had been planning to kidnap him.

"Today is the day..." Muttered out the wizard.

***

Back with Genya...

***

"I have to find a way to get out of this place." "It's not my world. I don't belong here." That's what Genya usually thinks about.

It's been about five months since he was teleported to this world. He rose his rank from F, to C.

He is busy with his missions, but Genya's having fun at the same time.

He went to the headquarters, where he was greeted by his friends, Nezuko and Tanjiro. We can not forget some new friends: Inosuke and Zenitsu.

They met in a very strange way. Well, Zenitsu was found crying behind a rock, because he was scared to defeat a specific monster for his mission. So, Tanjiro and Genya helped him.
  As for Inosuke... He attacked Tanjiro, when he was in the middle of going to a mission. Tanjiro did manage to stop the boy with a boar mask, they became friends, but Inosuke is still aggressive. That's just his personality.

***

Genya went inside the guild headquarters.

"Good morning. What's my mission this time?" Asked Genya.

"Well, since you're rank C, you're also getting this mission... The princess was kidnapped and your mission is to save her." Said the guy in the stand.

"Oh. Alright." Said Genya while thinking: "This place has monarchy? I was in a kingdom? Actually, that makes sense because every single fantasy world has monarchy. Why am I even surprised?"