Chapter 22 : Reunion

Vix's POV

As he ran to me I could see his cold exterior fade away into the little brother I knew. He tackle me in a hug laughing,"Sister!! I didn't think you'll come!!"

I smiled softly and patted his head,"I missed you to brother." 

He said while still holding on,"It's been four years, where have you been?"

I felt bad for leaving him behind but I had to find my own path, away from all this. I pulled away and looked up at him and said,"I'm sorry. I really am but I needed to get away from this place."

He looked at me for a moment, he said slowly,"I.. understand that."

We both looked at the ground awkwardly at the ground.

Lynx cleared his throat and while submitting said,"Happy birthday your majesty." 

"Oh!!,"I said excitedly,"These are some of my friends I've made these past years."

I pointed to Lynx,"This one is Lynx, he's a bit dumb but he's..."

I thought about it for a sec and he grumbled at me. My brother said while bowing his head respectfully,"I am Venixen Rizen, King of the Witches. But for the friends of my sister, you can call me Venix."

He frowned slightly at Lynx,"I don't mean to be rude but why did you do a werewolf gusture?"

Rain jumped in and said,"I'm Rain Light!!! Nice to meet you!!" She held out her hand, he took it and said,"Likewise, I'd never seen a hybrid before and I can sense that you are a powerful one at that. Also, I think your blindfold is really nice"

She smiled profoundly, then she nudged Cole,"Also this is Cole, he's a Shadow if you know who those people are."

Venix nodded and said,"I have close people who are Shadows, nice to meet you."

Cole shook his hand. My brother than held me close and said excitedly,"You must tell about your travels!! You must have seen all the world by now!!"

I chuckled,"You overestimate me, I honestly haven't been doing much. Hmmm. I guess since I'll be twenty next year, I'll try for an official witch license later."

He looked at me with encouragement,"You'll defintely pass with flying colors!!"

Rain warped behind me and wrapped her arms around me,  I yelped with shock. She pouted,"Why didn't you tell me about it? I could help."

My face felt hot, I said,"Get off me!! Too close!!" She laughed abit and let go. I nervously looked at my brother for his reaction.

Rain then gasped while a person walked past,"No way, they serve blood here? Man this place is awesome!" She then warped to the distance.

My brother walked closed to me and whispered,"I like her, I approve."

Gahh, I want to die of embarrassment. Lynx and Cole laughed a bit while my brother was smiling. 

He touched my shoulder and said,"I'm happy for you, I could tell you have a happy life out there... But I am not too proud to admitt it felt a bit lonely here."

I then went in for a hug to his surprise, I said,"I'll visit more often, I swear to the gods."

Lynx said,"Well me and Cole will go explore, byee."

As soon as they were gone Rain walked back to us with Ran in tow, Rain was laughing like she was having the time of her life.

She said happily,"Yo Ran is here!! I don't think you guys ever met but Ran, this is my new girlfriend!!"