Chapter 23 : Thanks

Vix's POV

Me, Rain, Lynx, Cole and My brother and one other girl were in the trees above studying the entrance. 

Lynx touched the tree and said,"I sense a bunch of those beasts and something giving off crazy vibrations."

Rain said with her arms crossed,"Fourty eight inside currently but something in there is making more about every five minutes."

The girl was on the same branch as Rain, she lit her head and said in amazement,"Woww, so you can really see through that blindfold?"

Rain frowned,"It isn't like "seeing in a normal sense" I can use the shadows around to..."

She began explained annoyed a bit and the girl stood there listening intensely. She was a bit taller than me but about Venixen's age. She had long wavy pure white hair, she was wearing a long purple and white witch robe with the back end reaching all the way down to the floor. She had a large purple and white hat on and a small golden necklace on. She had piercing electric purple eyes and a small scar on her lip.

I whispered to Venix,"Who's she?"

He laughed nervously,"Rayla insisted to come... Ummm I guess you can call her my companion?"

I stared at him blankly, he blushed looking away. I smirked and laughed, I grabbed his shoulder,"Wow my little brother is all grown up."

I grinned as he tried to get away. Cole coughed loudly to interrupted all of us, he said,"Isn't this like really important? You know the beasts are still coming out."

I cleared my throat and said,"Yeah, yeah your right, let's do this!!"

I pulled up my cloth mask, Cole pulled down his bear mask, Rain put on hers, Lynx put on his googles, Vinex put on a masquerade mask, and Rayla tilt her hat nervously. Rain tackled Rayla and warped the both of them, everyone else teleported away, Venix grabbed my shoulder and in a snap we were in the heart of the cave.

Lynx got yeeted to wall cracking it, one of the beasts somehow morped his arms into spikey like goo and started attack everyone. Rayla yelped as she barely dodged one, she said,"Why did we go straight in the middle of this? Is there a plan?"

Venix casted a majestic flame spell and I enchanted with a tag, the flame engulfed multiple beast, turning them into dust, I said whiled running ahead,"Yeah why did we do this?"

Rain casually made shadows of herself,  strangling two huge antler skull faced beasts. She said,"Simple, we go in kill some things, you three stop whats making them."

She then blasted ice with one hand and warped her sword to another, swinging through a beast. Cole raised a small army of skeletons in various armors and weapons of different time periods but there was this fox skull beast plowing through them like sand,"Can sombody heellp?"

Lynx blasted himself up and punched the skull, vibrating it so hard it shattered. Rain began hacking through beasts like crazy, she then jumped over to Vixen,"Sooo are you guys going to do something?"

He frowned,"That's not my skill set, Vix, Rayla can you go that care of that!?!"

He pointed to the small blacken green crystal in the back end of the cave. It was engulfed with vines and it seemingly producing these beasts. 

"Got it,"I drank speed enhancer.

I grabbed Rayla and we began fully sprinting towards it, dodging a strike from a bear like beast, the ground was crumbling and I threw a ice glyh and we both lunched into the air. She screamed a bit, she took a tome (a magic book) out of her bad, the pages flew through and we where gliding through the air. We landed on the wall and slide down. Well I did, she landed on her head.