Chapter 2

Freen's POV

PRESENT

The lovebirds finally bid their goodbyes and I guided Patricia inside.

She looked around the house as if it was her first time in here.

Of course it's her first time.

"Lemme' help you with that." She then gave me her baggages.

"Kindly wait here, I'll just fix your room." I added while I carried her things down the basement.

I cleaned the room and stacked two thick mattresses on top of each other to be her bed and covered it with clean bedsheet.

FF

"Are you sure you're gonna be fine in here?." I can't help but worry, I've had nightmares in this exact room.

"T-this is more than enough. Thanks a lot." She's still shy about it tho.

"Dinner will be ready soon."

"O-oh, okay hehe."

So I went upstairs and prepared dinner.

FLASHBACK

10 PM

I went home earlier than usual only to almost get a heart attack the moment I turned the lights on in my bedroom.

She's here, again. She came back.

"W-what are you doing here? I swear--police! Police! Help--" As I pointed the blow drier I found on my desk towards her.

She quickly walked towards me, pushed and pinned me on the wall which automatically shut me up.

Scared is an understatement.

She just stared intently into my eyes, then down to my lips like what the hck. I could literally hear my heart pounding hard and loud.

"I'm not yet done with my mission here hon, so chill."

"W-what mission?." I panicked even more.

"Do what I'm created for."

"H-huh?." I said, almost choked by the thought.

"Let me give you a hint, 'unlike your boy toys, I ain't for display'." She smirked.

"Y-you're not real, you're not real...I'm just dreaming, I'm just dreaming...lalalala~" I kept telling myself.

Then I finally came back to my senses,

"Look, what are you really up to? Money? Jewelry? Or this is some kind of prank?. You must be an influencer. You know what, just stop! This isn't funny at all. Not a single bit!."

"I'm neither of those." Becky said.

"So, tell me what do you need from me?!. I swear, prison meal wouldn't be your favorite." I confronted her.

She just looked at me and took a step backwards, still staring intently into my eyes before finally saying,

"Sleep with me."

"I swear--"

"That's what I'm created for." She said with no expression on her face, as if she's a robot.

"Do you actually think I'll instantly believe that you're a freakin' s*x doll who came to life?!."

Well, to be honest I don't even know anymore.