Chapter 13

Freen's POV

Resort room.

I assisted drunk Patricia and laid her on our bed then covered her body with a blanket before sleeping next to her.

Good thing she didn't do anything stupid tonight like usual drunk people.

NEXT DAY

We travelled early to the airport to fetch Patricia's friend.

Well, they looked like they missed each other so much.

"Freen, this is my bestfriend and soon to be maid of honor—Yuki. Yuki, Nop's bestfriend—Freen." Patricia introduced us.

"Well, hello there gorgeous. Nice to meet you." Yuki playfully told me. Did I just saw Patricia rolled her eyes? Hmm.

"N-nice to meet you." I awkwardly shook her hand but she just stood there staring at me like she's starstrucked  or something but then Patricia instantly pulled Yuki's hand away from me.

..

Patricia's POV

"You must be starving from the long trip right?." As I side pinched Yuki. She's such a flirt tsk.

"Y-yeah, I certainly am." Yuki said with an intimidated look.

We decided to eat at a nearby restaurant and was silently eating when Freen excused to go to the restroom cause she got a call.

"Armstrong."

"Armstrong."

"What?." I told her, a bit annoyed.

"You didn't tell me your fiancé's bestfriend is bomb. Does she have a boyfriend?." She said like a pervert old man.

"Nope. But Richie already had eyes on her so back off. Besides, we both know you're straight." Really Patricia? Is that really it?

"That was before I met her." She said dreamily.

"And imagine how that body would look like in a bikini." She added.

"I've never buried a friend. Would you like to be first?." I told her.

"Chill, you sound like a jealous girlfriend. Just a reminder, you're not marrying her, her bestfriend." She said.

Oh well, she's back.

..

Freen's POV

"What did I miss?." I asked.

"N-nothing, uhm bachelorette party will be next week on 27th." Patricia said.

"Oh."

"Last night of freedom. Please don't miss it." Yuki said to me as she held my hand but Patricia hit it so she removed it right away. Uhm, okay?.

"Sure. Wouldn't miss it for the world." I said and then looked at Patricia who's already looking at me.

"By the way, someone's gonna join us today. He's actually on his way." I said.

"My brother again ha?."

"No, not Richie haha. Speaking of, he's here." I stood up for a hug.

"Sorry, I've been really busy lately with my other businesses and--uh I'm sorry, but have we met before?." France suddenly turned to Patricia.

"I don't think so." Patricia said.

"By the way France, this is Nop's fiancé Patricia and her maid of honor Yuki. Patricia, Yuki, this is my cousin slash manager France." I introduced them and they shook hands.

"Anyways, as I was saying. My schedule had been hectic lately so I wasn't able to be in your errands but don't worry, everything is under control. Actually, I got a call this morning and good news, we're going on tour. And it'll start next week on the 27th!."

I was about to celebrate like him but I suddenly remembered and went to look at Patricia.

"H-hey, it's okay. I won't mind." Patricia said but I can see that it's not okay so,

"Uhm about that France, I don't think I'm free on that day--"

"What could be more important than that?. I mean Freen, this is more international exposure and--" France said.

"I really can't. I'm sorry." I sincerely told him.

"A-alright. I'll try talking to the producers. M-maybe we can move it on 30 or 31 perhaps." France said.

"Better." Then I looked at Patricia who has this appreciative look.

..

Becky's POV

PAST

NEXT DAY

I just got out of the shower with Freen, wearing robes.

I was trying to wear clothes when I felt her gently planting kisses on my shoulders then to my neck before turning me to face her for a kiss on the lips.

She pulled me even closer for a more torrid kiss as if she couldn't get enough but then I got into my senses and pulled away,

"We can't, you're gonna be late for the auditions." I reminded her.

She frowned. How could someone be this cute and smoking hot at the same time?.

I smiled, wrapped my arms around her neck and said,

"I'll be right here waiting where you left me. Everything you see, all for you. Only yours."

But what really hit me like a brick is when,

"I love you."

Suddenly I felt weak. It was like a slap on my face. Those three words will always remind me how I will and I had betrayed her.

They thought this is the cure, turns out I'm only causing another wound that she had to heal from.

"I love you." She said again.

I forced a smile and kissed her on the lips instead before she finally took something to wear.

..

Freen's POV

France finally left for another errand while I went back to the tailor with Patricia and Yuki so Yuki could be measured.

I already had mine so I'm here with Patricia in the waiting area.

AWKWARD SILENCE

"Nop mentioned that you almost got married." Patricia said out of nowhere.

"Oh."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It was along ago. I got over it actually. Long story short, I found out he was cheating on me, we fought in the car and then the accident happened. Unfortunately, he didn't make it. I should've just accepted it and moved on, he could've been alive now. Happy with his family. I wonder what happened to that pregnant girl." I honestly said.

"F-Freen--I-I think I have something to tell you." Patricia sincerely said as she held my hand.

But Yuki suddenly came out,

"What do you guys think?."

Patricia instantly let go of my hand.

"L-looks great." Patricia said.