Chapter 9

Freen's POV

PRESENT

"Well, is it really Freen?."

SILENCE

"And now you're smiling." Patricia said.

Gosh, I can't believe that just popped up my head while I'm talking to her.

"T-the daisies, I think you should pick them." I told her.

"O-Okay."

FF

Now she's trying to pick a wedding dress while I sit here in the waiting area,

PAST

I carried Becky on the bed and gently laid her down, as our lips are still locked with each other, kissing her passionately as if I am deprived with oxygen.

"Freen--" She moaned in between those kisses, pulling my neck to push our lips closer for an even more torrid kiss.

I then moved down to kiss her neck, sucking every inch of it as I my fingers travelled downtown and finally found the final destination.

She gasped for a second the moment my middle finger made contact to her angry nut.

I pulled away from the kiss and stared down to her saying,

"I've never done this before."

I wasn't lying when I said that. Ironically, I am a virgin who happened to be a s*x doll collector.

I expected her to laugh or make fun of me but she didn't. Instead, she just smiled, held my face and answered,

"Neither am I. Honey, I'm a card freshly released from the bank. But I don't mind getting my first swipe with that hand. Deposit and withdraw as much as you want, I don't mind."

Can't help but smile.

"Depositing." I whispered into her ear.

Niagra falls

She winced the moment she felt a finger got inside, and then another one as I gently moved it in and out of her making her breathing heavier than it already is.

"F-Freen--" She softly moaned as she pulled me closer.

Her body arched by the sensation. In just few moments, my hand got flooded by hot fluid coming out of her, therefore wetting my hand.

And the rest is history.

PRESENT

"What do you think?." Patricia suddenly showed up in front of me.

"H-ha?." I said dumbfounded.

"What do you think about this dress?." She said.

Right, I almost forgot that I'm helping her with that stuff.

"W-well, it's good." Was all I can say.

"That's it?." Patricia said as if she's expecting me to say something else.

"Okay, not this." She concluded and then went back to the dressing room to change into something else.

I waited for another few minutes until she came back. And I swear,

If I were a man, I'll marry her this exact moment. UNFORTUNATELY, I'M NOT.

She fake coughed with a smile on her face,