Chapter 33

Freen's POV

The next thing I knew we're already in my garage where she parked her car.

I was about to grab her inside the house when she suddenly remembered something and took it from the trunk of her brand new car.

It's a box with a "fragile" sign taped all over it.

"What is that?." I asked a bit confused.

"Should've arrived in 10 but I came in 30. Gotta make my Queen's naughty misinterpretion a reality." She winked.

I gulped. I swear, I'll definitely need therapy after this.

IN MY ROOM

She sanitized it, placed on top of the side table and finally get on the bed with me practically taking each other's clothes off.

..

Becky's POV

She laid down as I kissed her passionately, she even grabbed my nape pushing our faces closer as she gently slid her tongue inside my mouth as our tongues fought for dominance.

I slowly parted her legs as I laid down at the opposite side holding her hand to keep my balance as we aggressively pull our bodies back and forth as our cores rubbed against each other.

I've always been bad at Arts & Crafts in highschool, especially painting or drawing but I love cutting colored paper.

"Fck! Freen--fck me more!. Ah!. Ah!." I moaned at the top of my lungs when Freen suddenly stood up and covered my mouth with her face totally in shock.

"Why?." I asked her confused.

"W-we're not in the music room anymore. Neighbors can hear you honey." She said.

"R-right." I said, a bit embarrassed.

"O-okay uhm take 2. Well uh--" I stretched out to reach Freen's bedside cabinet and finally found something.

"Duck tape and scissors?." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Problem solved." I cut a portion that cover both of our mouths and I could see that Freen is now holding her laugh as I am about to cover her mouth but she just bursted out laughing.

"Okay Honey no haha stop." She said.

"What?." I pouted.

"Oh gosh--you're cute but nah. We're not gonna use that."

"You said I'm loud." I sarcastically told her.

"No worries, I could just kiss you everytime you open your mouth." As she gently pulled me in for a kiss.

I then took the chance to grab the 'thing' I bought. She pulled away and looked at me.

"Aren't we supposed to you know change positions?." She said as she held the strap on.

"Oh no honey, I'll be wearing these." I grabbed it away from her.

"I think it would be better if I do it on you." Freen protested.

"Do you want another break up?." I blurted.

SILENCE

"Fine. Just do your thing." She finally gave in.

"Good girl." I smiled as I wore it on.

I gently parted her legs even further as I slowly rubbed her clit with my thumb,

"I bet this will perfectly fit you."

"Oh just shut up and dig it inside." She rolled her eyes as if she's getting impatient.

"Are you complaining?."

"Oh no honey, I'm just saying hehe. Go on, take your time." Freen said.

And the rest is another history untold.

..

Becky's POV

FF

I woke up and panicked once I realized that it's already 5 PM. I instantly woke Freen, she literally forgot to fetch Emily.

Once we got there the school guard just said,

"She was brought to the hospital just a while ago. She was bitten by a dog."

AT THE HOSPITAL

She finally got out and she's now with Nam, with a dog that we never saw before.

Emily ran to us with a warm embrace.

"We were so worried about you. We're really sorry we didn't fetch you earlier. Promise, this won't happen again." Freen sincerely said.

"Where were you two?. And w-why are you together?." Nam said in a teasing tone.

"T-test driving my new car." I panicked.

"I see." Nam said. Gosh, when will she stop teasing us?.

"Whose dog is this?." I asked.

"We don't know but we decided to call him Bonbon. He's my new friend Mommy." Emily happily said.

"W-was he the dog that bit you?." Freen worriedly asked.

"Y-yes. But he's clear. He didn't really harm me that much Mommy. I swear. Can we keep him?." Emily begged.

"I can't believe she wants to keep the dog that hurt her." Freen said to me in a lower volume.

"It's an Armstrong thing, stop complaining." I whispered back.

So, we got home with a new dog. Now Emily finally got a playmate.

Freen, Emily and Bonbon are now playing at the garden as Nam helped me prepare dinner.

"Looks like our talk last night worked. You're finally back together." Nam said.

"I guess so, but isn't it too soon?."

"What is soon about 1 year?. If I break up with my boyfriend that long I would almost never get back with him ever again. Anyways, where were you two?. And please, no more guitar lessons sht excuses." Nam said.

"I-I told you we went to test drive my--"

"You meant she went to test drive you?. Haha." Nam teased.

"No. I was the driver."

"OMG haha. You damn naughty girl!."

"Shhh."

"S-sorry. I just got excited. And then?." She asked curiously.

And that's how we end up eating burnt food for dinner that night.