Chapter 30

Freen's POV

AT THE KITCHEN

I finally finished the glass of water I asked from her.

"Thank you for this. So uh I guess I have to--"

"Don't you want to have some fun?." She said with her arms crossed.

I turned my head to look at her and she slowly walked towards me.

She gently fixed my hair and whispered into my ear,

"The kid's in my parents' house. We can surely play now." By which sent shivers into my spine, especially when I realized that her hand is already inside my pants.

"B-Beck--y-you know I really can't--"

But she suddenly went down on her knees, unbuttoning my pants with those bedroom eyes still staring at me.

"Do I look like I take no as an answer honey?." She seductively said.

I pulled her up to come face to face with me.

"Look Beck, we already agreed to remain friends for Emily and you know I'll always be more than willing to do anything for you but--"

"You talk too much honey--" She annoyingly said and pulled me in for a passionate kiss as if she's been craving it for decades.

She aggressively pulled me even closer as she slowly slid her tongue inside my mouth and gently massaged mine.

I went into it and carried her to the kitchen table and laid her down as I crawled on top of her.

I pulled her blouse over her head as I gently kissed her neck, savoring every inch of it.

But then she pulled away saying,

"Can we play somewhere else?."

So, I kissed her down the stairs until we got into the music room.

They sure have a lot of instruments here, but my favorite part are those sound proof walls.

I locked the door behind me as she kept herself comfortable at the couch.

I removed every clothing I'm wearing as she removed hers before I crawled back on top of her kissing her lips down to her neck, shoulders and chest.

"Fck!." She moaned the moment I started sucking her nips, causing it to swell.

I then proceeded down her inner thighs.

I gently licked it as she moaned in pleasure.

"You're teasing." She sulked.

I sat down the floor as she spread her legs wider while sitting at the couch. Gosh, she's wet.

I started rubbing her clit gently in circular motion.

"Fck Freen--" she moaned as she held my hair as if she's about to grab it anytime.

"You like that honey?." I teased.

"Y-yeah--i-inside me please--" She moaned as she breathed heavily.

She gasped the moment I gently inserted my middle finger inside her and gently pulled it in and out of her.

"A-ah fck!. Faster please--f-haster--" Her breathing had became heavier as her insides are wetting my hand already.

I inserted my ring finger and she just screamed,

"Deeper Freen--fck!. Ah! Sht!."

I pulled it back and forth, faster every second until hot liquid bursted out of her wetting my hand even more.

That's when I started licking it clean. She pushed my head closer as I licked her deeper and faster,

"Oh fck Freen! Fck!. Ah! Ah! Sht!."  She screamed out in pleasure. It was like music to my ears.

NEXT DAY

We are now wearing back our clothes before Emily gets home.

"Last night was--" I said happily but she instantly interrupted.

"It doesn't mean anything." She said with no expression and it just breaks my heart.

Seems like she really just wanted fun last night.

"Of course." I said as my voice is about to break.

..

Becky's POV

"Is your schedule occupied today?." I said, flashing her a poker face.

"N-not really."

"Perfect. I'm going shopping later. You should come. We could choose a gift for Emily together." I said.

"S-sounds good."

"You can take a shower here. You have some clothes left in the closet so--" I said as we both went out of the music room.

When suddenly,

"Mommy Freen?." Emily said a bit surprised to see that Freen is here early in the morning.

Freen and I looked at each other in panic.

"Y-you slept here last night? You should've woke me up. Uhm what are you both doing in the music room?." Emily said, confused.

Trust me, you don't wanna know.

"U-Uhm well, your Mommy Becky here asked me to give her uh uhm music lessons last night. I-I taught her how to play the guitar, right?." Freen said.

And I just shook my head in agreement.

Panicking? Nah we're almost hyperventilating.

"And you fell asleep? Inside?." Emily asked curiously. Gosh, kids with their questions tsk.

"You better shower, or you're gonna be late for class." I interrupted and lead Emily to the bathroom and Freen proceeded to my room to find something to wear after shower.

AT THE MALL

After we bought some groceries, we are now finding a gift for Emily. Well, already found hers but not me. I'm a little indecisive when it comes to this stuff. I mean Emily is growing up.

"How about shoes?." I told Freen.

"They said gifting shoes will make them run away from you." Freen said.

"Tsk those are just silly superstitions. A dress perhaps?. By the way, what did you bought for her?." I said.

"Perfect. Well, I got here a blanket with galaxy print." She happily said.

"Seriously?."

"What? She loves everything about space." She said.

I almost forgot.

"Yeah, she sure does." I agreed.

That's it. I bought Emily a dress for the lady she had become while Freen bought her a galaxy printed blanket for the kid that she is. Just the perfect balance.

Freen and I decided to eat lunch. We were peacefully eating when all of a sudden Nam came to us with a suspicious look all over her face.

"Well, look what we have here."  Nam teased.

"It's not a date. I mean not a date date. Tsk you know what I mean." I instantly told her.

Gosh, why I am being so defensive?.

"We only bumped into each other while finding a gift for Emily's 8th birthday." Freen lied.

"Gosh Freen, you're still pretty bad at lying tsk. Look, Emily called Yuki this morning saying that you slept at this woman's (points at me) house last night. At the music room. Duh, guitar lessons my *ss." Nam teased.

"She did what?." Freen and I said in sync.