Chapter 31

Becky's POV

"Are you two back together?." Nam teased.

"No." I instantly answered while Freen just stared at her feet.

"So last night--" Nam said.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I told her without expression.

"Come on, you don't actually expect me to believe that you two only had guitar lessons, do you?." Nam insisted.

"Well, I don't care what you guys believe happened last night but I'm telling the truth. Freen taught me to play the guitar. Nothing more, nothing less." I said with a straight face.

"Alright, if you say so. Anyways, I have to go. See you around girls." Nam finally said.

Finally tsk.

..

Freen's POV

After Nam left,

"What happened in the music room stays in the music room." Becky said in a lower volume.

EMILY'S BIRTHDAY

5 PM

A lot of her classmates came to celebrate with us. Our friends Tee, Nam, Kade and Yuki are also here and they decided to entertain the kids with parlor games as Becky and I sat at the corner watching how Emily's enjoying the party we prepared.

"I think it's time we give our gifts." Becky suddenly held my arm and dragged me upstairs.

I instantly saw our gifts on her bedroom desk but got a bit flabbergasted when I saw her lock the door behind her.

"W-why'd you locked the door?. Aren't we supposed to give her these?." I asked her confused.

"Well, I just thought we could give her another gift." She walked towards me.

"W-what other gift?."

"I don't know, a playmate perhaps." She seductively whispered into my ears which literally sent shivers into my spine.

I gently pushed her away,

"Okay Becky, no more fooling around. Emily's waiting." I grabbed the bags but she suddenly dragged it away from me throwing it to the couch at the corner.

"What in a Truman--"

"I'm pretty sure Emily won't mind." She suddenly grabbed me by the waist, closing the gap between us with a passionate kiss but I pulled away.

"Bec--"

"Shhh. Don't worry, this won't take long." She pushed down the bed as she gently crawled on top of me, pinning my arms down.

"We really have to go downstairs." I seriously told her.

"Not until you let me go downtown honey." She said.

Becky on top of me is urgh. Why am I like this? Tsk.

"Hmm. I guess silence means 'Yes please'." She teased and kiss me on the lips as it becomes more aggressive every second.

I felt her hand gently massaging my breasts under my shirt as her hand roamed gently until it reached downtown.

I could feel how she gently inserted each of her fingers inside of me,

"You sure do like that ha--" Becky teased.

When all of a sudden, somebody knocked at the door.

"Mommies? Are you there?." We heard Emily behind the door.

Sht

"Yes baby, what is it?. Do you need something?." Becky said in a calm manner.

"W-well, I'm just gonna ask if we can now eat the cake." Emily said.

"Sure baby." Becky said as she removed her fingers inside me.

"Should I leave slices for you and Mommy Freen?." Emily asked.

Becky looked at me and casually asked,

"Do you want some?."

I just shook my head 'NO'.

"Uhm no thanks baby, mommies are already having dessert." Becky said.

"Inside?."  Emily asked curiously.

Oh G, kill me now.

"Mommies are shy." Becky answered.

I think I'll go insane after this.

"Okay." Emily finally said and we heard her walking away.

"I can't believe you just said that." I scolded Becky.

"What? I mean I can't allow her again to interrupt us--"

"She's a kid for goodness sake." I said rolling my eyes.

Bruh, the kid will be traumatized once she realized what tf we've been doing.

"Yeah yeah whatever. So, where were we?." She said, unbothered.

And the rest is history.

7 PM

The kids are now fetched by their parents as Emily happily waved them goodbye.

Then I suddenly remembered that we totally forgot about Emily's gift tsk.

I rushed upstairs and finally gave it to her.

"Thank you Mommies." Emily hugged Becky and I as our friends looked at us in a teasing way tsk.

Oh G, no. Don't tell me they also already found out.

Emilyyyyyy

NEXT DAY

6 AM AT THE FACTORY

I checked whether all the machineries are working.

"Good morning Miss Freen." My employee Jack happily greeted me.

"Morning Jack." I said, smiling back at him and then proceeded to my office still overthinking,

FLASHBACK

As Becky is wearing back her clothes,

"Why are we doing this?." I sincerely asked her.

"Doing what?." She asked.

"This. We made love."

"Love? Haha. Oh no honey, this is just s*x. This, like last time doesn't mean anything. You just happened to turn me on with your dress and here we are. No big deal." She said as if I just told her the most absurd thing.

"But--"

"Besides, I know you enjoyed it as much as I did. Let's not complicate things, alright?." She leaned into me giving me a kiss on the lips before leaving the room.

Honestly, I'm no longer sure if this is the same Becky I know.

EOFB

I mean is this what I get for hurting her? Is this how she wants to punish me?.

*Buzz buzz*

I got a text message. Well, would you look at that. How ironic tsk. It's from Becky and says,

[ I bought something. Just wondering if I can test it with you. ]

Well, you gotta be kidding me universe.