Chapter 29

Becky's POV

Yuki is finally back in town and she's throwing a party tonight. Ironically, she also invited Freen and her friends tsk.

9 PM

We're going home late so I left Emily at my parents' house next door. She's probably asleep by now.

Everybody's here until Freen came with that guy. Everybody except me and Yuki knew him. It's the same guy she's with this morning at the factory.

"By the way guys, this is Seng." Freen happily introduced tsk. Nobody cares.

I just drank.

"You're late, where have you been?." Kade asked.

"Got a flat tire." That stupid face Seng said. Tsk flat tire my *ss.

And as they were talking about what happened,

"Girl chill, that's Billy's boyfriend. He's gay." Nam whispered into my ear.

"Are you insinuating that I'm jealous?." I told her, completely annoyed.

"N-no, j-just saying." She moved away from me. Yeah, scared is an understatement.

I guess the one who's supposed to be scared right now is that Seng guy with those hands holding Freen's waist and what on earth is she wearing?. It's like she's showing off those chests.

Well, what is it to you Becky? Tsk. She's not your girlfriend anymore.

"Are you okay?." Freen asked in a worried tone.

"Are you gonna drink that?." I pointed at the bottle in front of her.

She gulped and said,

"Are you drinking a lot tonight?." She said, still worried tsk.

"Just give me the g*ddamn bottle tsk." I demanded which grabbed everybody's attention.

"No Beck, you can't drunk drive." Freen objected as she held the bottle away from me.

"Y-you know guys, how about we play a game?." Nam interrupted and they instantly agreed just to lessen the tension.

"Truth or dare." Tee said. Everybody instantly said yes.

"Too lame." I objected.

"Yeah, I agree with Becky. Let's play something else." Freen said.

"How about hide and seek?." Kade suggested.

"Are you freakin' kidding me? In the middle of the night?." Nam said.

"Why not?." Kade asked.

"No. Kade, you're a genius!. Let's do it, but let's make it by pair." Tee said.

And I guess everyone's agreeing now. Well, Tee's house is pretty spacious so there can be a lot of places to hide in.

"Last pair we'll find will win $10,000 and all the losers will pay. Yuki and I will be it. But if we find each pair without surrendering then we're automatically the winners, splitting the price." Tee explained.

"But how will be determine who our partners gonna be?." Nam asked.

"I'm on it." Tee said and rushed to write and cut the paper with our names.