SPECIAL CHAPTER

Becky's POV

REALITY - PRESENT

Saturday

I woke up another day, happy to see her beside me in bed.

She looked at me appreciatively and was about to kiss when someone suddenly knocked on the door.

I just rolled my eyes.

Of course, Emily.

"Mommies! Wake up! It's your big day!." She said and I opened the door.

Emily is now 15.

"Morning Mommy. You two should be getting ready. Time is running." She kissed my cheek.

"Well, who's gonna take care of Pat and Fern if we're going out of town?." I said.

"Who else but their favorite big sister." Emily said referring to herself.

"Are you sure--"

"Well, I can always ask Grandma and Grandpa to come hehe."

"Better. Anyways, last five minutes. Kindly ask Uncle Ted to prepare the van and our baggages as well." I told her.

"Okay. You guys enjoy." She winked as I locked the door and looked at looked at Freen,

"So, where were we?." I seductively told her.

..

Emily's POV

FF

My baby brother Pat and sister Fern (twins) are now under my control bwahaha kidding.

I knew it was a bad idea tsk.

Fern pooped her diaper and now I'm trying to search online on how to clean and change diapers while Pat is crying because he's probably hungry or something and I don't how to make milk, when finally Grandma and Grandpa came.

"Finally!." I said in relief.

"What in a jungle--" Grandad exclaimed the moment he saw that the house is trashed, thanks to these two evil tiny creatures. And yeah, there's Bonbon too.

"How long have been your parents gone?." Grandma asked.

"10 minutes? Hihi." I said, embarrassed.

..

Becky's POV

We're on our way to the hotel & resort we booked for our anniversary vacation.

Uncle Ted is now driving as Freen and I sat at the backseat, all fuzzy cozy.

"Happy 5th Anniversary honey. We made it." She said as she gently planted a kiss at the back of my hand where our wedding ring is placed.

"We sure did." I sincerely said, looking at her appreciatively.

We sat by the seashore the moment we got to our destination, just staring at the sunset. But I can't keep my eyes off of her, it's like this is the very first time I laid eyes on her beautiful face.

She stared back at me and smiled,

"What?." She asked.

And I just planted a soft kiss on her lips saying,

"Magic is real."

It's crazy how my I don't minds have turned into I dos ; how the box I was trapped in turned into a home. A home that warms me when it's cold and protects me when there's storm. And it's all because of you Freen, with you I was free again.

Love, your wife Becky ♥

THE END