Chapter 14

Freen's POV

I was walking towards the parking lot to get my phone in the car when someone suddenly,

*BLACK OUT*

..

Becky's POV

FLASHBACK

I recently found a job as a coffee shop cashier to save up so I could finally go back to England and find my brother Richie, since he's the only family I got.

Things worked out just fine for days until I suddenly felt like someone is secretly watching me, even when I walk to my small apartment.

Someone is spying on me, I figured. So, as risky as it is I allowed the culprit to follow me and intentionally lost him along the way when I decided to stay out of his sight.

I don't know the man. He's I guess a middle age Thai man around 5'8, wearing glasses but I can easily recognize his face.

Now it's my turn to follow him and there it is, a small building at the end of a pathway. I soon hid behind stinky trash bins when he suddenly looked around.

NEXT DAY - SUNDAY

Today is my day off and I finally decided to go inside the building and I couldn't believe my eyes, I didn't expect it to be an underground s*x doll factory and was even more shocked when I saw a replica of me that is currently painted on by their workers.

The man I saw (who is by the way talking to this middle age woman wearing a ball mask) was flabbergasted the moment he saw me and I instantly ran towards him beating him so hard out of rage but then guards held me back, trying to calm me down.

"Let me go!. I'll just teach this perverted piece of sht a lesson!. I said let me go!."

"Let the poor kid go." The woman calmly told the guards and they did as she said.

"You! Are you this monster's boss?!. You're gonna pay for this!."

"No honey, I'm just a client. I can see your case here. I see, this man right here made a model who looks just like you without your consent." She said, looking at the latter with those stabbing eyes.

"That's right."

"Well then, I'd like to finally meet your manager Mr. Korn for this." The woman said.

"But Madame--" The stalker objected.

"Do it or this factory will close down in just few months?." She warned them. So, the guards rushed to go to that guy Mr. Korn.

"What's your name young lady?. I saw, you were pretty brave back there." The woman said.

"B-Becky."

"Hello Becky." She said as she held my hand but was suddenly frozen as if she just realized something and smirked.

She's up to something, I can see it.

She then took one of the business cards inside her blazer and handed to me. Harper Inc.

"I would like to give you a proposal, a business proposal." She said.

"What do you mean?." I asked a bit confused.

"I'd like you to cure someone's crazy obsession. Just one call and my office will always be open for you. By the way, you can call me Mrs. Harper."

FF

I did call the number. I mean she looks like she has some great job offer. I went to her office as requested.

I sat down as she looked at me from head to toe.

"They sure did made an amazing job with that doll. It looks exactly like you." She commented and then she handed me a folder with pages of paper.

"What is this?."

"That's your script. Just like in the movies." She said.

"W-what am I gonna do with this?."

"Read it, be it." She said.

"I don't get it."

"It's because you haven't read it yet honey. Everything you're gonna do and say will be right there. That is your new identity. Well, except for the part where you can still use your name Becky. Just in case, you can have adlibs but of course you can't go far from the character."

"Who are you?." I asked.

"I just happened to be one of the country's top film directors, except that I'm promoted to a higher position now. Is $7M enough or--" She explained.

"T-that much? I-I mean all of that for just acting?." Well, that solves my problems. I can finally go to England and find my brother.

"Oh no sweetheart, this ain't just pure acting. This doesn't only save my daughter, it can also save my reputation, my career. I mean imagine people finding out that my daughter is a perverted psycho. What a disappointment and humiliation to a mother's name right?."

"W-well, I guess so--"

But then someone suddenly came in.

"France, don't you see I'm in a middle of a very important meeting here?."

"I'm sorry Ma'am. I'll just email it to you then."

"Better." She said and that guy France went out.

..

Mrs. Harper visited me in the house while Freen is out for work.

In the basement.

"I'm telling you Ma'am, your daughter is not crazy. So maybe we could just--"

"You don't understand. I've seen the patterns, alright?. People will find out."

"Find out what? I mean--"

"That she is a daughter of a serial r*pist and it all started with, you guess it. This. His obsession with this garbage. The reason why she never met her father her entire life is because how would Freen react once she found out that her father is a monster who is now rotting in jail. Trust me Becky, this is what me and my new husband Mr. Harper can do best as Freen's parents."

EOFB

We're now eating breakfast before Freen goes to work.

"Are you okay?." She asked with those worried look in her eyes.

"Y-yeah."

Maybe I just feel bad knowing that tonight will be our last night together.

..

Patricia's POV

It's been 15 minutes, Freen still hasn't come back from the parking lot. I'm starting to worry.

So I instantly ran outside,

AND

AND

AND