Chapter 22

Becky's POV

7 AM

HOSPITAL

"What do you want to have for dinner tonight?." She asked.

"You." I teased.

"Honey, I'm serious." She said with a restricted smile.

"I-I'm sorry, what did you just called me?." I teased.

"Pasta. We'll have pasta for dinner." She shyly said, looking away.

But I held her chin, turning her head to face me.

"Then pasta it is, honey." As I kissed Freen goodbye before getting out of the car.

..

Freen's POV

Can't hold this smile she gave, I played my version of the song Hermionong to help me hold back but the smile widens.

Now I'm smiling alone like a crazy person.

7 PM

We really had pasta for dinner and both of them loved it.

I helped Becky in washing the dishes when suddenly Emily came to us,

"Can I join?." She asked as if washing the dishes is some kind of game.

"Sure." Becky happily said as I pulled a stool that Emily could step on.

But it all ended in a friendly detergent foam fight which wet the three of us.

I admit, I never had this much fun in my life. I mean I only played with Nop when I was a kid.

We only built buildings with legos and sand castles in the playground sandbox. That's it.

Becky, Emily and I showered individually and dried ourselves in the room.

As Becky is drying Emily's hair,

"Can I sleep here again tonight Aunt Becky?." Emily politely said.

Becky looked at me,

"No mumu again tonight." She mouthed at me with a sulking expression.

I can't help but smile. She's just so cute.

"Sure baby." I said to Emily with a teasing smile on Becky.

"Really?." Emily happily said.

Becky just rolled her eyes. I mean come on, she can't be competing with a kid, right? Haha.

"Anything for my favorite Emily. In fact, you can sleep here 'every night'." I said with a wider smile and the kid ran to me for a hug as I teasingly annoyed Becky with a wacky face.

"Won't talk to you for a week." Becky annoyingly mouthed like a sulking kid.

"I love you." I mouthed. She just rolled her eyes and laid on the bed covering her body with a blanket.

"Let's sleep?." I told Emily.

"Okay." Emily said with a smile and laid in between us again.

NEXT DAY

I drove Becky to work again but she kept silent the entire ride so when we got to the hospital parking lot I didn't automatically unlock the car door like usual.