EPILOGUE

Freen's POV

1 year later

A lot of things happened and it certainly changed our lives. The sad thing is that I feel like she's drifting away from us.

She became so occupied with work that she almost forget about me and Emily.

Today is Emily's birthday but,

"I get it, you're busy with work so you can't bond with us and I totally respect that but for you to forget our daughter's birthday making us wait the entire night, ruining days of preparation--it's too much!. Or maybe you don't care about us after all, or worse, maybe you found someone else--" I said.

"Oh come on, we're not seriously going back to that issue--" She said defensively.

"Dr. Peters sounds great,don't you think?." I told her.

"It's just a stupid rumor. The man's married for goodness sake!."

"So are you. So, act like one."

SILENCE

"I'm sorry. We had this heart transplant operation on a kid and it was critical. I did want to come home early but I got so absorbed in work that I didn't notice the time. And about Dr. Peters, we're nothing but colleagues. He's like a father to me. I mean he's basically 2 years younger than Dad--again, I'm sorry." She sincerely said.

I sighed deeply,

"Well, you better make it up to Emily. She was so upset." I held her hand and kissed it gently.

"Yeah, I know. I feel so bad. I'm a terrible Mom, a terrible wife--" She said.

"But I know something you're good at." I smirked.

"Oh yeah?. Like what?." She said with a teasing smile as she sat on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Like this--" As I pulled her in for a passionate kiss that I've been missing for days.

I was about to lay her down the bed when she pulled away saying,

"Did you already forget your promise in our wedding?." With an eyebrow raised.

"I know I know. But please--just this time. I miss being on paramount."

Not like that time,

FLASHBACK

She gently parted my legs even further as she slowly rubbed my clit with her thumb,

"I bet this will perfectly fit you."

"Oh just shut up and dig it inside." I rolled my eyes because I'm getting impatient.

"Are you complaining?." Gosh, she's scary.

"Oh no honey, I'm just saying hehe. Go on, take your time." I said.

She gently digged it inside of me and I winced even though it fit me perfectly.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?." I told her, still hesitant about this strap on thing.

"Shhh. I'm trying to concentrate." Becky said as she gently pulled it in and out of me.

It was too gentle that it turns me on every second until she decided to go aggressive.

"Fck! Becky! Fck!." I moaned as if I didn't care whether neighbors hear us anymore.

She pulled it in once she noticed that I'm soaking wet, she gently rubbed my clit with her thumb sensually before she removed the strap on and locked her legs with mine, rubbing our cores aggressively screaming each other's names in pleasurable agony.

Then we pulled away to grasp for air, breathing heavily.

And out of nowhere,

"How would you feel sitting on my face?." Becky asked.

EOFB

TO BE CONTINUED ...