Chapter 34

Emily's POV

AFTER CLASS

Mommy Freen and Mommy Becky took me and my new bestfriend Bonbon at the park to play.

Bonbon kept licking my leg, it's so ticklish.

"Bonbon stop haha heyyy." And he stopped.

"How about a game?." I said to him.

I grabbed the toy we bought for him and threw it away for him to fetch but he didn't even moved a single step.

He's so lazy so I ran and took it by myself. When I was walking back to Bonbon, I saw Mommy Freen and Mommy Becky happily talking to each other as they sat by the bench.

I've always been so proud of my two mommies.

I never had a dad but I never felt like I don't have one because Mommy Amanda, Mommy Freen and Mommy Becky were all more than enough for me.

I wish they could stay that way forever.

I looked at them appreciatively and finally walked towards them with Bonbon.

"Mommies, we're hungry." I told them.

..

Freen's POV

10 PM

I decided to stay in her room for the night as Emily is peacefully sleeping next door.

"Let's get married." I said out of nowhere.

"Hon, we just got back together a week ago." She said.

"And what's wrong with that?. I mean we've been waiting for each other all our lives. Besides, we're not getting any younger. If I want to grow old, I would love it to be with you. If it's not possible here then let's go find abroad. Somewhere we can be celebrated. Somewhere we can be free, right?." I insincerely told her.

"Aren't we happy enough?. I mean we are together Freen, why is marriage even necessary?." Becky said and honestly, it literally felt like she's poking pins on my heart.

"What do you mean?."

"I'm pretty sure I'm committed to you. That should be enough right?. You and me, forever. Besides, it's just a piece of paper Freen. And a wedding will just cost us a fortune." She said.

I can't believe I'm hearing these from her.

SILENCE

"Why?." Holding my voice from breaking.

"What do you mean why?." She asked.

"You make it seem like it's easier for you to marry Nop than me. Was it because he's a man?." I said, finally breaking.

"What? That's not what I meant."

"Then what actually do you mean?. You can't just tell me that we went through all those sht for nothing!." I blurted.

"G Freen! Why are you pressuring me?."

"Then fine!. No marriage. We'll be just girlfriends forever!."

"I see nothing wrong with that. Wait, where are you going?." Becky said.

"Somewhere that only 'wives' are allowed to know!." I said and finally left.