Chapter 7

Freen's POV

PAST

I waited til' it's night time but nothing happened. She still haven't changed into human form. She's still a doll.

What happened? Did I do something wrong?. Did I just lost her forever?.

I was about to cry due to my own stupidity when I saw a note taped on the back of her waist that says,

"I'll be back everytime 'a rival' is thrown away."

Rival? What rival?

What does that even supposed to mean?.

Wait, don't tell me the other dolls tsk. Oh no, no, no not it can't be. Never in a million years.

Think Freen, think. There has to be another way.

"Sorry Becky but nope, not happening." I spoke to the doll.

Instead, I just laid her back to bed and covered her with a blanket and I slept downstairs like last time.

NEXT DAY

I came home from work and she's still a doll.

I can't help but feel a bit more sad until I finally decided to do what she wants.

"I'm sorry Leo." I told the doll I've chosen to throw away.

And it worked, Becky came back the next night.

Happy is an understatement.

She didn't really expect me to hug her that tight.

"Looks like somebody missed me." She teased.

Gosh, I miss that smile.

"So, I figured that you must be ready to 'you know', do it." She added.

"Oh haha no Becky. It's nothing like that."

"W-wait, what?."

"Yeah, you heard it right. I'm not here to sleep with you. Actually, I just need a friend." I sincerely told her.

She furrowed her eyebrows and said,

"Am I not pretty or sexy enough?."

"W-what? Becky no, it's not like that. What I mean is--"

"Well, I'm not supposed to be back here then." She said.

"Why? What's wrong with just being friends?."

"Friends don't have s*x Freen, that's what." She said.

"There are better and enjoyable activities than that."

"I am a s*x doll. That's all I am." She reminded me.

"Well, not for me. In fact, I don't even care what you are.."

I sighed deeply.

"..All I know is that life is not the same anymore without you." I sincerely told her.

SILENCE

"What if I don't want to play that role?. What if I'm not here to stay forever but to only pleasure you for the meantime?." Becky said and sat on the bed.

"That's what prostitutes do. But you're not like that. I won't treat you like that. That's why I'm offering friendship." I sat beside her.

"Too bad, you're too hard to resist that I can't consider friendship as an option." Becky said as she fixed my hair while staring intently into my eyes.

I moved a little bit away, trying to keep my composure but she moved closer that our noses practically hit each other's tip.

She then held my neck, gently rubbing it with her finger as if she's trying to calm my nerves down which in reality making it worse.

But I gently pushed her away and sincerely told her,

"I just need a friend Becky. A companion, someone who'll listen. Can we stay like that please?."

"Well then, I guess heaven can wait." She responded.

I can see that she still don't get my point, but it's okay. She might grow up soon.

Right, she's a doll. Dolls don't change nor grow up. Well, I guess anything is possible through imagination, right?.

"Goodnight Becky." I told her and left the room.

Tonight is not the best night of my life but it's special because she came back.

People might think I'm crazy but sometimes crazy things are all we need to be happy.

2 days later, I lost Frederick and Tyrone. Which means I only have 9 dolls left.

I can't help but feel bad. I mean is this even worth it?.

9 PM

I'm currently cleaning the empty boxes here in the basement and stared at my doll Barron, which I figured would be the next one I'll eliminate in my collection, when Becky suddenly walked in.

"You like what you're seeing?."

"He's one of my favorites." I told her. I can't help but admire those realistic beard and veins.

"So there's more?." With her arms crossed.

"What are you doing here anyways?." Still admiring Barron's beauty.

"Stop it." She snapped at me.

"What?."

"Eyes on me." She demanded.

So, I went to look at her. Confused.

"I don't like you looking at men like that. Stop it." She added.

"Excuse me?."

What type of behavior is this Becky?. Is it what I thought it is?.

"I can be your friend." She said.

"Really?."

"But in one condition."

"What condition?."

"Sleep with me tonight." Becky said.

"It doesn't work that way." I told her.

"Sleep beside me tonight."

"But--"

"No buts. We'll sleep, as friends." Becky said.

"You see, I'm not really comfortable sleeping next to someone."

"Technically, I am not human so I don't count as someone. Trust me, you won't feel a thing." Becky explained.

She's not real so what could go wrong right?.

"No touching." I reminded her.

"Dolls don't touch people, humans touch us. We can't react nor respond but you'll be satisfied."

"Okay enough with reciting. I'm tired already." I said and walked upstairs and she followed me to the bedroom.