Chapter 5

Freen's POV

PAST

I'm finally home. Gosh, this day is exhausting.

I went directly to my room.

It's empty.

And no, I'm certainly not looking for her. Not a single bit.

In just milliseconds I heard something fell downstairs. The basement.

Right off the bat, I went to check what happened.

I saw Becky picking some of my books in the shelves that fell.

"H-hey. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to--" She panicked.

"It's fine. Just leave it right there." But she returned them anyways.

"Dinner. Or are we still gonna pretend that you're a doll?." I added.

I sat on the couch when I suddenly felt nauseous.

"A-are you okay?. D-do you need anything?." She panicked.

"I'm fine. Just exhausted of work." I said as I gently massage my temples.

She sat down beside me and I suddenly felt shivers on my spine when she held my hands and removed them as if she's initiating to do it for me.

"I-I'm fine, thank you." I gently moved away but she moved even closer that I can practically feel her warm breath at my back.

Then she placed her fingers on my temples and started massaging it.

"You work so hard these days, you worry me." She said.

"And why would a stranger worry about me?."

"You said last night I'm a guest, now we're back to strangers?." Becky jokingly sulked.

"Don't you have anywhere else to stay?." I asked her.

"Any place on earth with you is home." She sincerely said. Well, for me she sounds sincere.

"You can stop with the flirting thingy you know." I told her.

She stopped and I suddenly felt arms wrapped around me, and for a moment my heart started beating rapidly as if my chest could explode anytime.

"W-what do you think you're doing?."

"Can we just stay like this for a while?." She said.

"N-no. Let me go." I demanded.

But she held me even tighter as I felt her fingers slowly roaming from my neck down to my inner thigh and I can't help but gasp when she started rubbing it slowly.

All I know is that my breath becomes heavier every second and it's like I'm heating up inside.

This is too much, I almost moaned by the sensation. Good thing I finally got back to my senses and finally walked out the scene.

I can't believe that just happened. I mean she's a girl for goodness sake Freen!.

I rushed to my room and locked the door just to make sure she won't do something stupid again.

PRESENT

11 PM

I got home from the exhausting day at work and didn't expect Patricia in the living room.

She's still watching TV at this hour.

"Why aren't you asleep yet?." I asked her.

"Waiting for you." Patricia said.

"Well, you don't have to. You should be resting--"

"T-truth is--I-I don't think I'm comfortable sleeping in the basement. No, I will never be--"

"Are you saying you're afraid?."

"O-of course not! I-I just uhm--I--"

"Then, goodnight Patricia."

And I was about to step on the stairs when,

"Okay fine. I'm scared, alright!. Happy now?." She said.

She's cute. I can't help but smile. I mean not in a weird way of course. She's getting married to my bestfriend for goodness sake gosh!.

"P-perhaps I can sleep in your room." She added.

"I-I'm sorry, you what?."

"I mean not a big deal right?. We're both girls. I'm pretty sure Nop won't mind. Or your b-boyfriend I think." Patricia said.

"I don't have a boyfriend."

"Better. So uh, let's go?." She said as she  turned off the TV and rushed to me, locking her arms in mine.

"Sorry but, no touching." I told her.

"R-right." So, she removed it right away and just followed me to my room.

Gosh, she reminds me so much of that girl. How could they look exactly alike?. What are the odds right?. Tsk.

In my room

She sat on my bed and looked around the room as I changed into my pajamas, washed my face and brush my teeth then went to grab my yoga mat, one pillow and a blanket.

"Sorry, but what are you doing?." She asked a little bit confused.

"I'm sleeping on the floor." I said.

"What?. Why?." With her eyebrows furrowed.

"You know the bed's too spacious." She said.

"I know but I can't sleep beside other people in one bed. Again, goodnight Patricia."

And that's it, I slept well on the floor that night.

I woke up at 5 AM and saw Patricia still sleeping in my bed. I grabbed her blanket to cover her shoulder, she seemed cold and then finally went for a shower.

6 AM

Breakfast is ready and I woke Patricia up to join me.

"This looks good." She said excitedly.

But seems like she suddenly remembered something and said,

"B-but I think I'm not hungry yet hehe."

"Trust me, this is edible." I told her.

"Yeah sure." She sarcastically told me.

"Hey, I don't know what Nop told you about me but I swear--"

She ate it anyway and realized it wasn't as bad as she thought after all.

She decided to sit and ate as if there's no tomorrow. That's a good thing right?.

"Well, this is orgasmic." She suddenly said.

"Sorry, orgas--what?."

"N-nothing. I said it's good hehe. I-in fact, too good." She panicked and looked away.

"Well, thank you." I said appreciatively. She smiled back.

Becky and Patricia are just too different. Becky is wild, Patricia is pretty decent. Becky has long blonde hair while Patricia has short brown hair.

The only thing they have in common is their smile. G, I just couldn't forget that smile.

Oh yeah, another thing that's different is that Patricia is real and Becky isn't.