Chapter 18

Please comment I love your comments so much!!

"Me and Mads will take my bike." I tell the brothers as we empty out of the boarding house.

"Bike, nope sorry." Elijah tells me unlocking his car doors.

"Well there's not room for all of us in your car." I counteract. What was he going to tell me, no?

"No." Finn says. Well I was wrong.

"What am I going to do have Maddie ride on my lap?" I ask as if it is the most ridiculous thing in the world. What were they psychos?

Oh right, I forgot.

"Sounds like a plan." Klaus says as he hoists my luggage in the back trunk.

"No, no plan." I say totally regretting my previous choice of words.

"It's dangerous." Kol let's me know. I appreciate their worry I do, but it was unnecessary. I could handle myself.

"Yeah well so is letting a nine year old sit in your lap while you drive. Thanks but no thanks." I say gracefully walking away an indecisive Maddie trails behind me.

"We'll be fine, I'll see you guys there." I say ignoring there requestings to come back and 'talk things out'. Yeah ok right like that was going to happen.

I mount my bike and pull Maddie onto her seat in the back.

I start her up and we zip pass the Mikaelsons, my mind not only furious, but mad.

Those hypocrites.

It takes less than a seven minutes drive to the Mansion I now live in.

With a motorcycle you can cut through cars and serve through traffic. Heck I can go and take the scenic route through the trees if I wanted to.

On a motorcycle there were few rules, less than a car, and when I drove it felt like freedom.

Damon got me my bike when I got my permit. It meant the world.

My first ride I felt free and when I was on the run every time I hopped on that bike I was for all that mattered. I was free.

Is it dangerous?

Heck yeah.

But that's the best part.

A few rights and one left turn.

We were here. The wonderful magical Mikaelson mansion.

Me and Maddie didn't talk the whole way here, she knew I was upset.

"Wanna talk?" Maddie asks me once we get off the bike.

"No it's ok, this is just a silly disagreement, nothing serious." I tell her meaning every word I said.

We walk up to the house and ring the doorbell.

Assuming Bex had sped down here or something because she opened the door as if she was standing behind it a minute ago.

"I already bought your stupid cookies." Bekah says as she opens the door, once she realizes it's up she smiles. "Oopsies Troop 4423 has been buggin me all day." She tells us as we let out a laugh.

The Mikaelsons car pulls up and Rebekah look at me and Mads. "Trouble in paradise, what have my brothers done now?"

They pile out of the car and grab the luggage from the back.

"It's fine, just a silly disagreement." I say repeating the same words I had told Mads.

"So me and Lizzy are moving in." Maddie says as the brothers approach us.