Chapter 35

The ball had ended and all I wanted to do was lay down on the couch, eat a bowl of chips and watch some TV.

But nope, Caroline was already discussing a get together for tomorrow evening. And for some unearthly reason it included me.

Like a damsel in distress Finn ever so graciously picked me up and laid me down on the couch downstairs once we got home. With my phone in hand I typed Care back agreeing to her little get together.

I set it down on the arm of the couch and walked my way up the stairs to my room. And to be honest I was quite winded. There were a lot of stairs.

I slipped into my room and shut the door. I clicked the lock and went straight over to my closet. I practically skipped all the way over.

Dresses were pretty and all but my sweatshirt and pajama pants were sounding real nice right now. I opened the wooden chest of drawers. I see my black and white plaid pajama pants that I pull out.

They're extra soft and super comfy. I unzip the dress for myself. The silky straps fall to the sides of my arms. I shimmy the dress over my waist and it gracefully falls to the floor.

I slide my pajamas on and tie the piece of string that runs through the waistband of the pants. I then open the drawer below and look through my sweatshirts. The burgundy one catches my eye.

Me and Kol went shopping for clothes for him since he wasn't around for about one thousand years and I pick it out especially for me to steal.

It did end up in my drawer somehow but it was just too good to give back. I slipped the sweatshirt over my bra. I leaned down, picked the dress up off the floor and threw it into the laundry bin in my closet.

I sauntered back to the door and unlocked it. I walked down the large steps, which was much less work than going up them. I went back to my seat on the couch to find Kol there waiting for me.

"Just the Elizabeth I was looking for." Kol told me as soon as I was spotted. His eyes would always get me staring into them, his big dark brown eyes. They were so dark, almost black, but the lighter streaks of brown made them look so gentle and delicate.

It was like staring into chocolate and honey at the same time. The most delicate combo. "Now I know I am handsome, but I didn't know I was this handsome." Kol says once he sees me gnawing at his eyes.

I feel my cheeks flush when he catches me. "Come on let's watch some television, we have some movies to watch don't we?" He asked me. My eyes grew wide at the realization. Next I said I wanted to watch Scream with him.

"Yes, I am glad you brought it up, next we enter the horror movie phase in our relationship-" I say as I get closer to the couch. Horror movies and I loved each other deeply, only those close get to watch scary movies with me.

"Scream one, the first of many to come." I say as I sit down on the couch. Kol takes off his shirt and slings it over the back of the couch. "Aren't you going to get cold, it's freezing." I told him.

"No, you are going to lay right on top of me like you always do and heat me up. Because you my darling,-" he said, his finger wiggling in my direction. "Are better than any shirt." To say I was satisfied with that answer was an understatement.

I was beyond thrilled. I walked up to him to place a small peck on his lips. "Good answer." I say with a smile before giving him another small kiss. I looped my hand in his and pulled him into the couch with me. His back was pressed against the couch and his stomach was pressed against me.

I turned in the tv and maneuvered my way to the search bar. I typed in the first three letters and there it was in all its glory, the original Scream.

I clicked on it and clicked on it again until I saw the options for watching. It was only three ninety-nine to rent. "Can we rent it, please?" I ask him over my shoulder.