Chapter 7

Lincoln's POV:

God! Why is it so bright in my room? I could of swore I closed everything up.... Wait a minute there's a body next to me? As the confusion overtakes my brain, memories from last night flash through my mind. My eyes snapped open to a beautiful sight of Malachi and my angel tangled in each others arms. I take a moment to to look at my boyfriend and our girlfriend. Fuck they're hot! I run my eyes down Malachi's gorgeous body, noticing his hard length barely being contained in his black boxers. Mmm yum! I look back up to see Casey's beautiful eyes staring back at me. I wink at her before sliding down so my face is now level with his hard dick as Casey tries to hold in her giggles. Oh our baby is so damn innocent it's adorable. I slide his boxers all the way off before gently kissing up his enormous length. I start licking and sucking on the tip before sliding more than half of him into my mouth earning a quiet moan in response. I feel one of his large hands gently gripping the hair on the back of my head as I start to bob my head up and down listening to him swear in different languages. I look up at him with my mouth full with his cock, finding his lust filled eyes watching my every move. "Oh your mouth feels like heaven my sweet boy" he moans out as I move faster, making sure to tease his balls in between strokes. 

Lost in pleasuring my man, I barely notice the movement next to me. I feel my pants being pulled off and the cool air on my lower half. Before it fully registers what's going on, I feel these small soft hands on my length, making me moan around his dick. 

"Kitten what are you up to?" Malachi groans out as he hits the back of my throat. Thank god for my lack of a gag reflex. 

"I'm playing with his dick daddy." she tells him matter of factly as she starts to jerk my now fully erect dick. I pull off of his dick briefly "sir her hands are magical" I whimper out as she starts licking down my length before I take him back in my mouth.

"Fuck! Both of you look so sexy right now. Kitten be good for daddy and get our sweet boy off. I know you are new to this but trust yourself and us" he moans out as I start to suck him harder.

"Okay daddy. I'm all tingly down there" she whispers out

"That's a good response kitten. Move your little pussy towards me so daddy can help you. But don't you dare stop pleasuring our sweet boy" he growls out 

"Okay daddy" is all she says before taking me in her mouth making my eyes roll back at the amazing feeling. As she slowly starts to bob her head up and down, moaning as Malachi rubs her clit, I start to jerk what wouldn't fit in my mouth and listen to his moans as we all inch closer to the orgasmic edge.

"Shit I'm close. Sweet boy?" he asks and all I can do is moan in response earning a grunt in return. "Kitten let go" he growls out and she does loudly sending both of us over the edge with me filling up her mouth and him filling up mine. I pull off his dick with a pop as my angel finishes cleaning my dick with her tongue. 

Both of us are yanked back into his arms as he slams his lips onto angels while shoving his cum covered hand in my mouth for a taste of her sweet essence before giving me a hard kiss too. 

"She tastes like heaven sir" I say against his lips. "Mmmhhmm that she does" he says as she blushes and cuddles into his side. 

"I could get used to waking up like this" he says while wrapping his other arm around me. We lay there in each others arms for awhile until our stomachs growl loudly. "C'mon you two. Go get dressed and we can go raid the fridge" Malachi says before helping Casey up and walking into the bathroom. She immediately goes into his closet, grabs one of his shirts and slides it over her head. I slowly get up and walk over to my bag only to realize my clothes were fucked. Before I can get upset a small hand with more of Malachis clothes are right next to my face. "Thanks angel" I say as I kiss her soft lips. "You're welcome babes" she tells me before rushing over to Malachi, who was freshly showered in a clean Armani suit and jumps into his arms. 

We chuckle at her cuteness as we head downstairs to the kitchen. I freeze in the doorway when I see my bestfriend straddling some unknown man at the kitchen table. I hear Malachi sigh in annoyance before saying loudly "Not in my fuckin kitchen!! If anyone will be having sex in this kitchen it will be me"

Jack squeals in surprise almost falling on the floor whereas his friend only replies in broken English "Sorry boss. Can't help it. He cute." 

Malachi just rolls his eyes muttering angry words in another language before handing angel to me as he starts pulling out food for us. I could definitely get used to this life.