Chapter 17

Casey's POV:

"Baby...." I hear someone whispering next to me. I ignore whoever is bugging me as I watch John Wick kill someone with a pencil. Fuckin awesome! I feel kisses being placed down my neck as the movie continues to play.
"Angel look at me baby" I hear Lincoln whisper out in between kisses. Yes I knew it was him the whole time but hey I was trying to watch one of my favorite movies and he was being needy. Adorable but needy.
"Yes my love" I say as I turn to face him. We've been cuddling and watching movies all day since Daddy had business to deal with. He pulls me onto his boxer covered lap so that I'm straddling his toned thighs. He starts rubbing circles on my bare thighs making my core tighten in anticipation. I slowly start to rub my barely covered core against him as I kiss him passionately. I feel him harden beneath me as we both pick up our pace.
We pull away to breathe "Angel take this off I want to try something" he tells me huskily. I rip his band tee I had borrowed before sliding my panties off. I look back at him to see him completely naked as well, stroking his dick leisurely. I clench my thighs together at the sight.
"C'mere Angel" he says while gently pulling me up his body, kissing me hard before releasing me.
"I wanna eat that beautiful pussy Angel. Straddle my face but face away from me" he growls out as I shift around so that my wet core is right above his soft lips.
"Oh baby your pussy is so fuckin beautiful" he moans out as he gently licks my folds.
"Oh fuck baby" I gasp out as he grips my ass firmly while he starts eating me like I'm his last meal. As I feel my orgasm building, I fall forward putting my face right next to his hard length that's twitching as I moan out loudly. I take my tongue slowly down his length making him moan into my wet pussy. I continue to lick all over his dick before I cum hard all over his face.
"Fuck you taste and smell divine. I want more" he groans out before diving back in. I slide my mouth just past the head and start to gently suck on it earning more moans out of him.
"Please stop teasing me Angel" he begs as I slide my warm mouth down his entire length.
"Yes baby like that" he groans out before plunging his tongue deep into my core. I couldn't help the loud moan I let out as he tongue fucked me just like he couldn't contain his moans that vibrated against my sopping wet core. I feel my second orgasm building quick so I reach down to fondle his heavy balls gently. I suck him harder as I feel him start to swell in my mouth. My orgasm hits me hard as he pinch's my clit but doesn't relent his assault on my pussy. Seconds later he explodes in my mouth and I swallow every drop greedily as he shouts into my pussy. Both of us roll off of each other still panting as we hear a familiar throat clearing making our eyes snap to the bedroom door where Daddy is standing in his boxers with a hungry look in his eyes.
"My that was a fuckin beautiful sight my loves" he says as he shuts the door and locks it. I take in his appearance and notice the blood on him. Oh that's hot and intimidating. And there goes my pussy again.

Malachi's POV:

After watching my loves cum so fuckin beautifully I knew I couldn't wait any longer. So I made my presence known and watched them both take in my appearance. My sweet kittens eyes dilated before she hopped off the bed and ran into my waiting arms totally ignoring the blood splatter. I think it made her hornier. I kiss her hard as she wraps her legs around my waist and rubs her soaking core against my growing erection. I walk us both over to the bed where my sweet boy is slowly stroking himself, not taking his eyes off of us. I lay her gently down on our bed and kiss her gently before turning to my sweet boy and kissing him with so much love. I slide my tongue in his mouth, tasting our girls juices from their previous activities. I feel small hands pulling my boxers down and off my body. My kitten is being so naughty today. We finally pull away for air and I take in our naked bodies. God they're sexy. I move back over my kitten and smile as I start kissing every inch of her skin until I reach her sweet pussy. I don't bother with teasing her as I dive right in lapping up her juices as she moans and squirms beneath me. As I feel her clench around my tongue, I pull back earning a frustrated growl from my kitten.
"Don't give me that look my love I'll give you what you want soon enough" I smirk out as I climb back up her body, resting my hard length against her core but not entering her yet.
"Baby are you okay with doing this? We can wait or do something else" I say to our girl earning a nod in agreement from my sweet boy.
"Yes I'm more than ready. I want you Daddy. I want both of you please" she begs as I slide my length between her folds collecting her juices for lubrication.
"Okay kitten whatever you want" I say as I gently kiss her. I start to rub her clit with one hand as I slide one of my fingers inside her. She moans at the intrusion as I slowly start to finger her. Link leans over to kiss her and play with her pretty pink nipples. While she's focused on him I slide a second finger inside of her. Fuck she's tight. We work in sync until she orgasms again and before she comes down from her high I slide another finger inside. She pulls away from Link and moans.
"Daddy please" she whimpers out as I slowly withdraw my fingers and lick up her juices.
"Hold on kitten" I whisper as I line up my length with her dripping core.
"Relax baby" I tell her as I slowly push into her.
"Fuck baby! You're so fuckin tight and I'm not all the way in yet" I groan out as she adjusts to my size.
"Keep going please" she tells me quietly as I slowly push in until I feel her barrier.
"Baby this is going to hurt. I'm sorry" I tel her as I pull back half way before slamming my entire length all the way inside of her until I bottom out. I stay still, kissing her softly until she is okay for me to move.
"Please move Daddy" she whimpers out and I'm happy to oblige. I start out slowly until something inside me snaps and I start pounding her sweet pussy warning loud moans as our skin slaps against each other. My sweet boy is stroking himself to the rhythm of my thrusts.
"Both of you get ready to cum when I tell you" I growl out as I feel myself getting ready to fall off the edge. After a few thrusts I growl out "Cum now" and the three of us fall off the edge as I fill my kitten up with my seed as she milks my cock of every drop. My sweet boy made a mess all over his chest and stomach. I gently slide out of her tight warmth, completely ignoring the red tinge covering my dick as I crawl over to clean my sweet boy's mess.
"Baby let me clean up your mess" I tell him as I start to lock up his salty mess. I see him start to harden again and give him a knowing smirk.
"Kitten grab the bottle of lube out of the drawer please" I ask our girl as she finishes wiping up her mess.
I turn to my sweet boy "Are you ready for me baby" I ask him as I'm given the lube.
"Yes sir please" he whines out as I pour a heavy amount of lube on his tight hole.
"I want both of you please sir" he begs as I slide my first finger inside him. I look at our girl and she nods in excitement.
"Okay my loves, Kitten coke straddle boy but don't let him penetrate you yet" I tell her as I work my lubed finger into stretching him for me. I hear these two kissing and take the opportunity to slide a second finger in. Not wanting to wait any longer I add more lube to my cum and blood covered dick.
"Kitten grab his dick and slowly slide yourself down on him" I command her as I put the tip at his puckering hole. I slowly push in as our girl slowly slides down on his dick making the three of us moan in pleasure.
"Shit she feels amazing sir" Link moans out as both of us bottom out. I hold his legs and lean forward to kiss both of them as both of us start to pleasure him together. With his hands gripping her tits I spank that beautiful ass. The sounds of our moans and skin slapping fill the room once again as we bring each other to new highs.
"Sir I'm close please" he groans out as I start to hit his sweet spot rougher than I had with our girl. But that will change with time.
With one more thrust I yell "Cum now!" that sets off their orgasms and we collapse with exhaustion.
"Come go pee then get cleaned up while I switch out the sheets" I tell them as I pull away and Link carries our girl into the bathroom. 40 minutes later the bed has clean sheets but my babies aren't done yet. I walk into the en-suite and both are in the tub still. Kitten is asleep and my sweet boy is almost there.
"My loves go get dressed and get in bed" I tell them gently. He stands up with her in his arms and he hands her to me as he dries off handing me a towel to fry her off. I handed her back as I drained the tub and start up the shower. I wash myself quickly, eager to get back to my loves. I step back into our room and they're both out cold. I chuckle then climb in bed next to them as I feel exhaustion take over letting myself fall into darkness.