Chapter 46

Links POV:

That's it! I can't take it anymore! I love Casey and miss her just as bad as Malachi but I have needs and I plan on getting mine as soon as I see my crazy man. I think to myself as I stomp down to Malachi's office where he has been since he killed Nikolai the other day. I know he's afraid to touch me considering what those fuckheads did to me. But I'm medically clear, my therapist says I'm making great progress and I want to erase their nasty touches with his amazing ones. I see the office doors slightly opened when I peak in, noticing he's by himself, I slam open the door, stomp in and slam the door shut again, making sure I lock that bitch. I take in his appearance and drool. He's wearing tight black slacks with a burgundy long sleeve dress shirt, sleeves rolled up to his elbows showing off his big veiny hands and tattooed covered arms. I feel myself harden at the sight of this sexy man that's mine and Casey's. I forgot that I stopped walking to gawk at I feel his gaze on me and snap out of my lust filled daze.
"Did you need something sweet boy?" he asks me with a knowing smirk. Oh this sexy shit is about to get it. I decide actions speak louder than words and stomp over to him, grabbing his neck and slamming my mouth hard against his. I feel his arms wrap around me pulling me even closer to him as my hands find their way into his soft hair and pull hard earning a loud moan from him in response. I use the opportunity to slide my tongue in his warm mouth as we fight each other for dominance. God I missed this. All we need now is Casey and we can make a Casey sandwich.
A hard smack to my ass causes me to jump and moan in his mouth. I start rutting against him as he lands a second smack to my other cheek. I finally pull back for some much needed air and take in our disheveled states. His hard length visibly straining against his slacks making my cock twitch at the thought of having that fill me one way or another. He loosely wraps his arms around me while placing gentle kisses all over my face and down my neck, sucking harshly in a few places probably leaving marks.
"Baby what do you want? I need to hear the words. I don't want to do anything you're not ready for" he says with a loving look on his face.
"Touch me, please sir I can't take the lack of intimacy. Casey going into hiding has put a strain on all three of us on top of all of my shit. I want some normalcy like before we went to Greece" I say while breathing heavily.
"Very well sweet boy. Strip down to your underwear then wait for more instructions" he tells me before closing the curtains as I start pulling my clothes off. By the time I've tossed my last article of clothing off to the side, he's back in front of me touching me with feather light touches every so often, building up the anticipation of what he might do next. I squeal as he suddenly throws me over his shoulder before taking one of his arms and swiping everything off his desk in one go. He gently sets me down on top of his desk facing him before spreading my legs enough to step in between them. His arousal very evident as he rubs his bulge against mine causing a couple whimpers to leave my mouth.
"I know baby. I'll take care of you I promise. Now undress me, beginning with my shirt sweet boy" he tells me huskily.
I slowly start unbuttoning his shirt, trying not to rip his shirt in excitement. Frustration ultimately wins and I rip his shirt apart sending buttons flying everywhere making him chuckle at my eagerness.
"Patience sweet boy. I'll take care of you I promise" he says as I whine out in frustration. I reach for his belt and start unbuckling it before unbuttoning his slacks and yanking them down so both of us are down to our boxer briefs. He steps closer to me, gently kissing me while playing with my nipples making me moan in his mouth. He pulls away and starts kissing down my jaw to my neck making sure to leave more marks as he moves further down my body stopping to tease my nipples causing my cock to twitch again in my boxer briefs. He stops at my briefs, looking at me for permission to continue. I nod then lift up just enough for him to slip my briefs all the way off and toss them somewhere in the room with the rest of our clothes. He pushes on my chest making me lay back on his desk and put my bare feet on the edge of the desk letting my legs fall open for my man.
"Baby you look so fuckin sexy spread out for me like this. I can barely hold myself back when you look at me like that" he groans out before sliding his chair forward so he can sit at eye level with my goods. He starts kissing up my right thigh across my pelvis before pulling back to kiss up my left thigh without putting his mouth where I want him to be. I reach down and grab his hair trying to move him when he stops all together making me growl in frustration.
"Now now baby be patient or you won't get it at all" he says with a smirk.
"Please sir" I whine out desperate for his touch
"Please what baby? What do you want?" he asks while running his hands up and down my body.
"I need your mouth on me. Please sir" I beg while thrusting my hips up. He grabs my hips and pin them before saying "okay baby. We'll do it your way just this once since it's been awhile"
Before I can respond I feel his warm wet tongue tease the tip making me moan in pleasure. He continues to lick up and down my shaft while fondling my balls before taking me deep in his amazing mouth causing a loud moan to escape my mouth.
"Fuck sir that feels amazing" I groan out as I fist my hands at my sides as he hums around my length in response. I arch up off the desk as I feel myself getting ready to cum and completely stops making me cuss under my breath.
"Baby are you ready to go further? I promise I will prep you well and be gentle" he says while slowly stroking me.
"Yes sir I'm ready. Just go easy please" I reply quietly as I feel him pull away to grab stuff to prep me for his size. He comes back naked with his hard dick swinging with each step he takes. I hear him open the bottle of lube as he slowly pour some on my tight hole before lathering himself up. He pours more on his fingers before taking me back in his mouth and slowly sliding a finger in my hole. I can't help but clench as an automatic response to that action before relaxing.
He pulls off of me "that's it baby. Relax your sexy body for me" he groans out before adding more lube and a second finger. He starts moving both fingers in and out while twisting them up towards my prostate teasing with each stroke. After what felt like hours he removes his fingers, added more lube before leaning over my body with his dick sitting at my entrance.
"You ready baby" he asks getting a nod in response as he slowly pushes forward causing both of us to moan in pleasure.
"Shit you're so fuckin tight" he strains out as he slides more of himself in me. He slowly pulls out a little before pushing himself back in until he's all the way in me. Both of us moan loudly as he waits for me to get used to him. With a small nod from me he starts to thrust in and out slowly. He throws my legs over his shoulders as he goes deeper hitting my spot repeatedly. He reaches down, wrapping his hand around my leaking dick as both of us chase our highs.
"Cum for me baby!" he growls with one final hard thrust before emptying himself inside of me as I spray both of our chests with my cum. He slowly drops my legs as he leans down to kiss me hard.
"I love you baby" he says in between kisses
"I love you more Malachi" I whisper out as I catch my breath.
After a few minutes we slowly pull apart letting his cum drop out onto his new desk. He grabs some wipes and cleans me up before taking care of himself.
He throws on his slacks before passing me my briefs and shirt. Instead of cleaning up the mess we made he carries me over to the couch, grabs the blanket on the back of the couch before covering us both up.
"Please tell me you're going to find her Malachi. I need her and our babies" I whine out as we lay in each other's arms.
"I know baby. I'm working on it. I've got my best men on it I promise" he tells me before I slowly drift off to sleep.