Chapter 27

Malachi's POV:

It feels amazing finally having my loves back in my arms. I can't believe we're going to be parents. I never thought kids were a smart idea considering my lifestyle but now that my cute kitten is pregnant, I couldn't be more excited. I'm definitely not letting either of them out of my sight ever again. Maybe some extra security for everyone is needed. As I lay here with my thoughts I realize that the compound is no longer safe. The breech in security has left our family wide open. Carlos knows the compound inside and out. I'll have to find some place safe for our growing family. I look at the clock seeing that it's only 5am. Fuckin kidding me! I should be asleep like my loves. As I try to settle my mind my sweet boy rolls away from me giving me a good view of his sexy behind. God it's been too long since I've been buried deep in that ass. Losing myself in my pornographic thoughts I feel my length harden in my boxer briefs. Link starts shifting around in his sleep accidentally brushing up against my growing problem. After a few minutes of torture I've had enough and slowly slide his briefs down making sure not to wake up kitten. I gently push Link onto his back giving me a wonderful view of his cock. God I've missed this. I moan just looking at his semi hard cock. I spread his legs as I crawl up to my prize and start licking his shaft. Fuck he tastes fuckin amazing. I slide his hard cock in my mouth and start sucking on the tip before slowly taking more of him in my mouth. He starts letting out little moans before his eyes flip open and stare right at me. Without breaking eye contact I ease him all the way to the back of my throat causing him to moan loudly.
"That's it my sweet boy let me hear those moans" I say as I reach for the bottle of lube, flip the lid open, making sure to lather up my dick before pouring some on his tight ass. I circle his tight rim with my finger as I tease his dick with my tongue before sliding into his hole making him gasp. I start to pump my finger I and out as I lean up and kiss his lips before kissing back down to his weeping dick. Taking him back in my mouth I start working in a second finger to stretch my sweet boy for me. His moans get louder as I pick up my pace and glance at our beautiful woman who is still deeply asleep. Just as I feel him tighten around my fingers I pull them out preventing him from cumming too soon. He glared at me in protest earning a chuckle from me.
"Don't look at me like that sweet boy. You'll get it soon enough" I say while adding more lube to the both of us before placing my dick at his needy hole.
"Relax baby. I have to go slow since it's been awhile I don't want hurt you" I whisper in his ear as I slowly push myself inside him letting out a groan of satisfaction. I still my movements as my hips connect right against his sweet spot. He nods at me letting me know I can move. I grab his legs and throw them over my shoulders as I pull out a little before thrusting forward then back again until I get a good rhythm that has both of us moaning out in pleasure. I lean forward capturing his lips as I start slamming into him. I can feel myself getting close so I reach down and start stroking his weeping dick to the grueling pace I've set until both of us cum hard and loud. We slowly pull apart as we both try to catch our breaths, my hand covered in his cum and his tight ass filled with mine. Before I can start cleaning up, our sexy kitten grabs my wrist licking up our man's mess. God that's fuckin hot! I feel myself twitch at the sight making Link moan out. I fully withdraw my dick from his beautiful ass, giving both of them a kiss before getting a rag to clean us up. My kitten is making out with my sweet boy causing his dick to harden again. She pulls away for some much needed oxygen while grabbing his cock, lining it up at her entrance and slowly sliding her wet core down until it's all the way inside of her.
"Oh my babies look so sexy when you're being naughty. Don't stop kitten give Daddy a good show" I say as I take a seat in the chair by the bed and start stroking my painfully hard dick. I guess we aren't going back to bed anytime soon I think to myself as I watch my loves go at it like rabbits.

~ meanwhile back at the compound~

Lori's POV:

Everything has been weird with everyone over in Greece. I hope they all work it out soon so they can come back home. Security has vamped up over the past few weeks and I haven't been to work in ages. The club is still open and just as busy as usual. Saxon and Stryker take turns running things in the twins absence. They gave the house staff a couple weeks off and most of them came back to work 10 days ago. A couple of the maids haven't returned which I think is weird. But at the same time all of the spies found lately is ridiculous. Liam been keeping up with the packs training and care. Our relationship is solid and things have never been better. I decide to walk around the compound until it's time for lunch. As I reach the east side of the compound a loud boom shakes the area and I look back to see the mansion on fire and partially collapsed. I can hear people screaming and yelling as they try to put out the fires. I look around spotting Atlas yelling out orders as Saxon carries one of the injured men out of the fire. Then I spot Liam and his team rushing over to help. They may mostly work with animals but they know how to stitch wounds. As I watch the mayhem I stopped paying attention to my immediate surroundings and the next thing I know a large hand with a white cloth covers my face. I thrash about trying to break free but it's no use. Whatever is on the rag is working cause the next thing I know I collapse into darkness.

Nikolai's POV:

"Boss the bomb worked and we have the girl" my inside man informs me
"Good. You don't know what to do with her but don't hurt her too much" I say with a smirk
"Yes boss" he says before hanging up only to have it ring again.
I look at who's call and answer "Hello my dear how's Greece?"
"It's beautiful but that's not why I've called sir" she tells me
"Well what's new?" I ask as I light up one of my cigars
"For one they're all here and back together. Also Sokolov's woman is pregnant" she whispers out making me freeze
"Are you sure?" I ask her
"Yes I'm sure. I heard it straight from the doctors mouth" she says with a chuckle. This just gives me more leverage.
"Do you know when they plan on returning to the US?" I ask her as I continue to smoke my cigar.
"Yes. Friday sir. I don't know what time though" she whispers into the phone.
"Good be prepared to snatch both of them soon. I'm betting that news of the explosion might reach them soon. Four dozen men are already in Greece waiting to act on my orders. I will send you the commanders contact information. Good work my dear. I'll speak with you soon" I say before hanging up. Everything is coming together perfectly.