Chapter 40

~TRIGGER WARNING: SCENES OF TORTURE, VIOLENCE, AND RAPE~
~If this offends you plz skip over and wait for the next chapter~

Malachi's POV:

"Uncle I'm on my way now. Sasha and Atlas have Nikolai chained up in the basement until I get there" I say as my uncle informs me that Don Amato and Nikolai's estranged wife are with him. Oh great! Shits about to go down. I make it to the basement cells in record time trying not to inhale the putrid stench that fills the air. I walk down to the last cell on the right that's guarded by two of Amatos men. They nod in respect as I open the door to see Uncle with his sleeves rolled up exposing his veiny tattooed arms as he clenched and unclenches his fists.  Amato must be on the other side of the two way mirror with Galina. Uncle  is growling profanities in his mother tongue in between hitting Nikolai. Nikolai continues to smirk, goading my uncle. I step out from the shadows, a blank look on my face. I lean on the wall by the mirror  as my uncle takes one more swing breaking Nikolai's nose. I nod at my uncle as he walks over to the liquor table in the corner, pouring himself a big glass of scotch trying to settle himself so he doesn't accidentally kill Nikolai too soon. I look over at Nikolai, studying his face and body language. Other than the obvious injuries, he looks exhausted. The Nikolai our family once knew is no longer there. Just a shell of a man with empty eyes and a plan for vengeance.
"Are you going to stand there and stare at me all day or are we gunna finish this boy?" Nikolai asks gravelly through his bloody nose and mouth.
"Nope just letting my imagination run away with many ideas of how we should kill you before we really get started. I think we should start off slowly by removing your fingernails. Sasha if you please?" I ask with a smirk as Sasha begins to rip off his nails. Nikolai only winced slightly with each nail pulled. Sasha pulled the last bloody nail on the floor with a huge smile on his face. My cousin is as sick as I am I think to myself with a smile.
"Still with us Nikolai?" I ask sweetly earning an eye roll from him.
"Yes. Good. Sasha remove his toenails before breaking every toe." I tell him as I pour myself a drink. It isn't until Sasha breaks his third toe that Nikolai screams.
"Ahhh music to my ears" I say while lighting a cigarette.
"Strip him down to his underwear please boys" I calmly ask.
Atlas and Sasha yank the rest of his clothes off and toss them to the side. I notice the family tattoo Uncle burned off years ago healed but unrecognizable.
"Since you've made quite a mess for me and my loved ones I've decided to pay it back ten fold" I say before knocking on the mirror. Amato walks in with the stuff they injected into my sweet boy during his stay in Serbia.
"Please inject him with the first vial for now" I ask Amato who has the same sinister smile on his face. It doesn't take long to take effect made by the tent in his boxers.
"Uncle did you gather up the volunteers I asked for with the necessary precautions" I ask him almost giddily knowing what's about to happen.
"Da Malachi. There are 60 in total for this session and another 35 for the second session" Uncle says with a smirk.
"Wonderful. Atlas please bend Nikolai over that sex bench I left in the corner and restrain him. Sasha grab my supply bag I left next door please" I ask cheerfully.
"Don Amato can you make sure he keeps his mouth open and can't hurt any of our amazing guests" I ask almost jumping out of my skin. Amato puts the mouth spreader device in Nikolai's mouth and fastens the strap around his head.
"Let the first three in to start off with please" I say as I sit a big box of condoms, viagra and lube on the small table next to the door.
The door opens and three men about my height but closer to Uncles age walk in the room closing the door behind them.
"You three volunteered for this task?" I question them
"Da" all three reply
"Well then you do this and all of your debts with my family will be fulfilled and I will make sure to compensate for anything extra you do today" I tell them with a smirk as I gesture to the table next to them. All three immediately pop the pills, grab a condom each and some lube. By the time the men reach Nikolai, they're naked, hard and rolling the condom down their lengths. I pass the lube to them as they stroke themselves a few times before lathering themselves up. They circle him as they figure out who will go first.
"Men remember this man killed my men, bombed my home and facilitated my sweet boy being gang raped. There's no need to be gentle or considerate of his feelings" I shout when I notice they're stalling. A mean look comes across their faces as the largest of the men steps behind Nikolai and rips boxers off his body, spits on his hole before ramming his dick in all way to the base. Nikolai screams at the intrusion as the man thrusts roughly over and over before finishing and moving out of the way for the next guy. Nikolai's screams echo around the room as the men take turns using his body before they finish and dispose of their condoms.
"Excellent send in the next group, make sure it's six this time" I say as I light another cigarette. I sit in my chair as the fuckfest ensues. Nikolai is crying, bloody and covered in DNA as someone knocks on the glass. I step into the hallway and next door as the fourth group is getting ready to go in. I see Galina with an impassive look on her face and Amato checking emails on his phone.
"What's wrong Auntie?" I ask her quietly
"Nothing I can't handle. Just disappointed in the man I once loved and happy I left him years ago. None of the kids acknowledge him as their father and have taken my current husbands last name" she says with a smile.
"I understand. How is Aurelio doing?" I ask her with a smile.
"He's wonderful honestly. Our two youngest miracle babies are almost done middle school and our older babies are going off on their own. Georgiy just turned 25 and is in a poly ship just like you. Nadine is 21 and just graduated college. No lovers right now. Isaak is 18 and graduating high school in a few weeks. He is my quiet child who loves men but is very shy. But overall everyone is doing well" she tells me as the volunteers change out again.
"I'm happy for you. Did you want to say anything to him before we end him?" I ask her.
She seems to think about it as they untie Nikolai and reposition him before strapping him back down. A man takes his mouth before a second man steps up behind him, thrusting in roughly.
Da I suppose I should. But you guys may want to pause your torture he's looking very pale." she tells me as the first guy finishes down his throat. I knock five times on the glass and everyone stops.
"I will let you know when the time comes. Feel free to stay here as long as you want I need to give some orders" I say over my shoulder as I step out into the hall again and back into the torture room.
"How many groups are left?" I ask Sasha as the second guy is cleaning himself up.
"Seven more groups three or four people. There's some females that have volunteered for this but not many. What do you want us to do? Sasha asks
"First have doc check on him to make sure he doesn't die in the middle of this, then have someone clean him and this mess up for now. Uncle inject him with the second vial to put him out of his misery for the moment. We will come back to start again at midnight. Dismissed" I tell everyone sharply as I head upstairs to try and track my kitten down. I'm definitely spanking that perky ass of hers whenever I find her.