Chapter 10

Lincoln's POV:

It feels great to be racing again. My account took a big hit when I had to replace a lot of my stuff. Malachi tried to make me use his black card for everything but I'm not wired like that so we compromised. I replaced my clothes with my money and he happily paid for the parts that were destroyed plus some other things I needed but was waiting to buy. Anyways I already raced in the early motorcycle races and got second place, which isn't terrible. I mean I made five grand just that easily, half of it goes to Jack of course so it's been a good night so far. So now I'm relaxing in our makeshift garage waiting for everyone to show up. I look up from my phone when I hear my best friend running his mouth to someone. When I realize who it is I almost drop my phone as I jump up in excitement. "Liam! When did you get back?" I ask my big brother as he pulls me in for a big hug. "I got back the other day. Thank god I won't be traveling for work anytime soon" he says as we release each other.
Jack passes me my food as we all find a seat. The three of us dig in and catch up on everything we've missed the past few months. None of us paid attention to the time cause out of nowhere, my sweet angel jumps in my lap peppering kisses all over my face with Malachi standing behind us with a smirk on his face. Jack was quickly placed on his mans lap too and the poor fool won't let him go.
I hear a throat clear behind me and I can't help the smile that spreads across my face. I kiss the side of Casey's head before standing up and putting her in my seat. I walk over to my man who doesn't hesitate to pull me in for a steamy kiss. We finally pull apart at the giggles of our girl. I pull Malachi over to a seat next to Casey and have him sit down. "Loves meet my big brother, Liam. He's a veterinarian and had to travel for his job. He just got back the other day" I tell them as I hear them call for all of the racers head to the track. "Oh hey nice to see you again Liam. What kind of vet are you?" I hear Casey ask Liam in excitement. Wait they already met? Hmm ill ask later.
"I'm an exotic vet and large animal vet. I have surgical experience on most animals and I can also treat companion animals such as dogs and cats" he tells them as I hop into my Skyline GTR r35 and drive over to the start line. I'm racing 4 other cars. On the far left is a Subaru WRX, next to that is a Dodge Charger R/T, then me. To the far right is a BMW M235i and then on my right is a Audi S3. I'm not too worried about any of them really. I've raced three out of the four before and done well. A Asian woman dressed like a naughty school girl stands at the line with a red cloth in her hand. "Ready.... Set... Go!!" She shouts as she waves the scarf in the air and we all speed down the street.

~some time later~

"Congrats babes!" Casey squeals out as she jumps into my arms. Malachi has his sexy smirk on his face as Jack is looking over my car. Liam pats my back with a smile as the race runner hands over my money. "Congrats man. We will notify you of the next set of races in a couple of weeks" Luca tells me before walking away again. I still can't believe I finished first. The driver of the Charger blew his engine, the BMW wrecked into the Audi and I just barely made it past the Subaru for the win. I quickly pull Jack's cut out before putting my money away. I walk over to Jack and hand over his earnings. His eyes widen before he quickly puts it away. I chuckle as I notice my brother talking to Malachi while Casey plays a game on her phone. I make my way over to them, wrapping one of my arms around my man's waist. The action doesn't go unnoticed by my bro who rolls his eyes in amusement. "What? He's mine and so is Casey" I say as I wink at her "well whatever floats your boat little bro. Besides your man is technically my boss and he's decided not to send me away for awhile" Liam says with a smile. "Fuck yes!" I yell out as I jump into  Malachi's arms almost knocking him over. Of course he just chuckles at my antics before giving me a loving kiss. When we pull apart, I'm pulled down into another heated kiss from my angel. The need to breathe makes us pull apart. I smile as she then launches herself onto Malachi kissing him fiercely while wrapping her beautiful legs around his waist. "Damn bro you guys have a fiery one" Liam says with a chuckle. "Yeah she is. But believe it or not she's a virgin and very new to all of this" I say as Malachi grips her ass hard while she pulls his hair. Sweet Jesus this is turning into a amateur porno and my dick is painfully hard in my jeans. "Kitten calmate! We are giving people a show who are definitely not allowed to watch as this is for only the three of us" Malachi tells Casey firmly before gently pulling her off of him but not moving her from in front of him. Ha boner alert!
Jack has already loaded up the trailer, getting ready to leave since his man is waiting on him when I tell him bye for the night. "C'mon loves let's go home now" Malachi says as he gently guides us to his car while letting my brother know he will see him at the party.

 "C'mon loves let's go home now" Malachi says as he gently guides us to his car while letting my brother know he will see him at the party

(Lincoln's car)