Chapter 32

Casey's POV:

My body feels heavy like someone is sitting on me. My eyes start to open but quickly close again as the sun coming through the curtains blinds me temporarily. I hear shuffling around me and the room immediately darkens.
"Babygirl open up those pretty eyes for me. It's okay Daddy's here now. Let me see those eyes baby" I hear a familiar voice say as he kisses the back of my hand that he was holding. So I start opening my eyes again, blinking a few times to clear the blurriness up. I look around the room until I reach my right side and there he was looking tired and disheveled like he hadn't slept in weeks.
"Hey" I rasped out with a small smile. Malachi pours me a cup of water then helps me take a sip. I do that a few times before I finally feel better.
"How long have I been out? When did you get here? I ask him quickly making him chuckle.
"Easy Babygirl. I'll answer your questions. You've been out for 12 hours. We got here a little over 2 hours ago and I haven't left your side since. Also the baby is doing fine but the doctor wanted you to rest for a few days. Your shoulder wound was a through and through. The doctor sewed you back together and left this sling for you to wear for awhile" he tells me while gesturing to the side table. I relaxed a little knowing my little bean was okay. Before I could ask any questions my stomach made this loud unflattering sound making both of us laugh.
"Let's get my babies fed then" Malachi says with a smile as he texts someone. Of course my body decides that now I need to pee so I go to get out of bed with zero luck and I lay back in frustration.
"Daddy I need to pee and I can't get up" I whine out. He laughs before scooping me up and carrying me into the adjoining bathroom where I can handle my business. He gives me my privacy until I tell him I'm finished so he can help me up, wash my hands and carry me back to bed. As I'm getting settled someone walks in with a tray of food for both of us. I start digging into the yummy sandwich in front of me savoring the deliciousness of it. I move onto the hot tomato soup as Malachi fills me in on what happened while I was unconscious. Memphis has a broken leg, a gunshot wound in his back, multiple cuts and bruises. He's currently resting in the room across the hall. Misha has several broken ribs along with many cuts and bruises as well. Jack hasn't left his side once. He sat there right next to Misha as they checked him and the baby. The baby and the stress of everything has wore him out so he's resting with Misha. Asia is currently knocked out in Soren's room that's next to ours. Malachi let's me know that we're at one of his uncles homes a couple islands over. My family is scattered over several of the other properties and are waiting for everything to be safe before they rebuild. We finish up with our lunch and Malachi sets the tray on the table by the door. He then takes off his shoes and starts sliding off his wrinkled suit until he's down to his boxers before sliding in next to me until both of us are comfortable. He wraps his big arms gently around me and slowly pulls me until my good shoulder is tucked into his side. We lay there in silence just thinking about everything, mainly missing Link. He should be here with us in our bed wrapped up in between both of us. I feel hot tears falling down my cheeks as I think of my cheeks as I think of my other love. Malachi doesn't say anything as I sob in his arms. Eventually the rest of my energy leaves me and I drift off to sleep again worried about everyone they took from us.

Malachi's POV:

I lay there after listening to my babygirl cry herself to sleep. It hurts my soul knowing how upset she is over this whole ordeal. Her pain is my pain and I can't stand her hurting. I will get my sweet boy and the others back if it's the last thing I do. I will myself to relax for my babies promising myself to get them back no matter what. I close my eyes and let sleep finally take over hoping Link and the others are okay.

Links POV:

Cold.
I feel cold.
I hear chains rattling and something moving around close by. I feel around in the ground trying to figure out where I'm at. It feels like concrete so I'm guessing I'm in a cell somewhere. I can hear what I hope is water dripping not too far, I don't even want to think about what it really is, yuck. I finally open my eyes and look around.
Yup I'm in a cell with no windows so I just be in the basement or underground. I look through the bars across from me and see Sasha laying in a heap in the back corner of his cell. I start looking around for Tori until I see her in the cell right next to mine. She looks okay just a little banged up like the rest of us. I see other people that I don't recognize in the various cells down here. On the other side of me I notice two small figures curled up together, staring up at me with matching eyes. Holy shit! They have fuckin kids down here. I scoot over towards them and they stiffen.
"Hey I'm not going to hurt you guys. What are your names?" I ask them with a small smile.
Both of them look at me in confusion then at each other before the blonde hair boy starts speaking rapidly in what I think is Russian. I shake my head "I'm sorry I don't speak Russian" I tell them quietly.
"Link they said they were born in this place. They're twins. Their mama used to share that cell with them until 3 weeks ago. The blonde is Kazimir and the dark haired boy is Kiril. Both are 6 years old" Sasha says quietly as Kazimir keeps talking to us. I look over at Sasha "Are you okay over there?" I ask him.
"I'm fine. I've had worse done to me. How's Tori?" he asks while half crawling to the front of his cell.
"I think she's still out of it. They must of gave her more than they meant to" I say as both boys move closer to me. Kaz and Kiril start talking at the same time making Sasha laugh.
"They're asking if we will get them out of here and if we've seen their mama. They say her name is Karina" Sasha tells him before replying to them. I hear some moans on the other side of me as Tori finally comes to.
"Is this a dungeon? What the fuck is this shit?" she yells out making the boys stop talking for a few seconds before their little voices get higher as they start speaking again.
"Tori you need to calm down. The boys said if you don't quiet down the bad men will come down here" Sasha says sternly
"Tori he's right. Get a grip. We will figure this out" I say as Sasha attempts to calm down the boys. We sit in silence for a few minutes before Tori jumps up getting all of our attention.
"Guys I still have my toe ring" she tells us a excitedly.
Both of us just look at her like and? Rolling her eyes at us she says " Liam gave me a pretty toe ring with a tracker in it and told me never to take it off so I didn't. They should be able to find us"
All of us smile and try to relax while we wait for our men to find us. She takes off her left shoe and sock before pressing on the toe ring 3 times before putting everything back on.