Chapter 49

The next day......

Malachi's POV:

"Boss the men will be here in 20 minutes to go over the information they found" Soren says just outside my bedroom door. Smart man especially since I'm in the middle of teasing my sweet boy. I pull my mouth off of Links throbbing cock earning a frustrated groan and say " Good. Have the kitchen staff set up a full spread in the dining room. That's where we will have our meeting."
"C'mon baby we have to be quick and hopefully our woman will be in between us again" I moan out as I spit on his tight hole before slowly sliding all the way in him. Both of us groan loudly as I pick up the pace chasing both of our orgasms. I reach down, stroking my sweet boy in sync with my thrusts as I feel my orgasm is close. A twitch of his beautiful dick and a loud moan from him lets me know he's going to cum.
"Cum for me baby" I growl out as I still my movements, filling his tight ass with my hot cream while he sprays both of our chests with his.
"Fuck that was hot babe. Now hurry we have to get our girl" my sweet boy pants while I slowly withdraw my softening dick.
"Okay sweet boy go start the shower I'll be right there. We have roughly 10 minutes now" I say while getting off of our bed. Both of us make quick work of getting clean and dressed in something presentable. I of course throw on one of my black Armani suits with a matching black shirt and my pair of Alessandro Demesure black leather oxfords to tie the look together. And yes I'm aware that I spent almost $2500 on a pair of shoes but I look good in em. Link has grabbed a pair of black slacks with a navy dress shirt, black Berluti boots and his black leather jacket.
Can you tell we all love black?
Anyway grab our phones before heading downstairs together to have breakfast with my men who've seen Casey. The doorbell rings and one of the maids usher in 10 men that have been loyal to me and my family for most of their lives. I gesture for them to take the seats in front of us while Link sits to my right, Soren and Asia to my left. The maids have set the table buffet style so everyone can have their fill. Asia is definitely going crazy with the fruit platter and hash browns. Whatever she's Soren's woman and eating for two. Everyone makes light conversation while eating their meals. Once the men start setting their forks down I know it's time to talk. I gesture to the nearby maids to remove all of the empty plates before clearing my throat signaling them to get on with it.
"Okay Boss. Per your orders we searched the entire West Coast until we ended up here in Vegas. Honestly we just stumbled upon your woman by accident. We had stopped at a cafe a few streets over to regroup before continuing our search when we saw her get out of a gray SUV with another woman and a small girl at the grocery store across from us. She was wearing a disguise but her large pregnant belly and wrist tattoo gave her away. They were in the store for a hour and a half before they left the store with a full cart of groceries. I tracked the license plate back to a Lori Jones, 20 years old, Vegas native, mother of twins, Lucas and Layla, both 6 years old. Dad is a deadbeat and left Lori when she was pregnant with the twins. She works at Georgias Cafe and Club Oasis. She's friends with a girl named Imani and another girl named Josie. Her address belongs to Josie and a couple other roommates. Josie is also the Bardo Twins cousin on their father's side. That should explain who helped Casey leave Greece. The address is listed at the bottom of the page and since it's fairly early she might still be at home. We know Casey sometimes helps at the Cafe and the nightclub but mostly stays home." Rocco finishes telling me.
I can feel the excitement pouring off of Link next to me so I put my hand on his thigh under the table. He calms down a little but I understand how he's feeling. I finish off my coffee before standing up from my seat.
"I think the four of us should head over to the address you gave us. Once you're done here gentlemen you may head home or to your next assignments. Soren will leave your assignments here as we're leaving now." 
Soren sets down 10 pieces of paper, letting them know their payments have already been sent. I don't wait for their responses as I'm already heading to the garage. I grab the keys to one of the blacked out Tahoe's and climb into the driver seat as Link gets in the passenger seat next to me. Asia has waddled her way to the Tahoe with Soren not far behind her. He helps her in before getting in behind Link. I type in the address in the gps navigation system before speeding away from the house. Shockingly we're less than 20 minutes away from her. We turn into the neighborhood just outside of the strip and turn into the fifth driveway on the right and stop in front of the beautiful house.
"Wow this pretty" Asia says from the backseat earning hums of agreement from the rest of us. I see the gray Honda Pilot parked off to the side. The four of us quietly get out of the Tahoe, making sure we don't slam the doors shut. Link is the first to the door and starts pushing the doorbell aggressively over and over. An annoyed woman opens the door and instantly recognizes us. I step forward before she can shut the door.
"Please ma'am we're here to bring Casey home. We know she's here but we wanted to do this the polite way. So please can you lead us to her?" I say with as much emotion as possible.
She grins before saying "I knew you guys would eventually show up. Believe it or not she misses all of you more than she likes to let on. I'll take you to her but please remember my young children are in this house." She opens the door wider so the four of us can enter the house.
"Boss. We will stay out here while you talk with your Queen" Soren says quietly as he guides Asia to one of the couches and sits down.
"Right this way gentlemen. She just got in the tub a few minutes before you showed up. The weight of your babies is hurting her back more every day she gets closer to her due date" the woman says while leading us down a hallway.
"My names Lori by the way but I guess you know that since you're here" she says with a knowing look as she stops at the last door in the hallway.
"I know you guys have a lot to apologize for so I'll let you have your privacy. Lock the door behind you just as a precaution since my kids are very curious about new people and places. Good luck" she says before turning around and heading back where we came.
"Go ahead sweet boy. Open it gently and I'll close it gently behind us" I whisper to Link as he grabs the doorknob and slowly turns it until the door opens. Both of us enter the room quickly and quietly, shutting  then locking the door behind us. The room smells like our woman.
A smell I didn't realize I missed. Link nudges me then points over to the cracked bathroom door with steam coming out. Both of us start undressing making sure not to make a sound. We leave our underwear on and make our way into the bathroom. I almost gasp at how beautiful she is in that tub of warm soapy water. The swell of her growing belly and full breasts are barely peaking out of the water. Once we're all in the bathroom my sweet boy makes the first move by moving behind her and start kissing down her neck. The shock of his sudden touch causes her to gasp and open her eyes. Her eyes get even wider when she realizes we're all in the same room.
"Malachi? Link? What are you doing here?" she asks with a confused look. She's clearly still upset with us, well mainly me but that's going to change real soon.
"I see my kitten still has claws. I'm not sure if apologies will make up for all the hurt I've caused you love but I'm going to do my best to be better for all four of you. I love you all so much. I was blinded by the rage I had for Nikolai and his minions had done to all of us that I failed at being there for you. I promise to be better for you and our little family. I love both of you so much! Do you forgive me? Will you come back with us?" I ask as I get down on my knees, Link followed suit and kneeled next to me using his puppy face. Casey wipes the tears from her face as she smiles and nods. Her smile is instantly replaced with a hungry look that has both of us twitching in our briefs.
"Show me how much you love me then Daddy" she says with a wink and a smirk. I look at Link and smirk. She's in for it now.