Chapter 47

Malachi's POV:

I must of fallen asleep shortly after my sweet boy fell asleep cause the sound of someone knocking on my office door woke me up. I gently slide out from under Link, making sure to cover him back up with the blanket before opening up the door. Soren was standing there with his fist up getting ready to knock again but stopped his movements once he saw me.
"What is it Soren?" I ask while opening the door wider so he could walk in. He takes in the state of my office and a sleeping Link on my couch and smirks.
I see things are somewhat back to normal" he says as he inspects the chair in front of my desk before sitting in it. I rolled my eyes at my best friends antics before giving him my 'what do you want' look.
"Alright Bods I have good news. One of the guys in Vegas saw Casey. Even with the wig and colored contacts they recognize her. Her wrist tattoo was visible when she walked by them with some woman with a little girl. Also I got word that Memphis left Greece late last night. He's on his way to his father's first house in Vegas with the Greek doctor that confirmed everyone's pregnancies" Soren tells me with a shit eating grin. Honestly he had my heart racing as soon as her name came out of his mouth.
"Call the pilots and have them ready to go in a hour. You, me, Link and Asia will go get my woman back" I say as I go to my office closet and grab the first clean shirt I find and throw it on. I walked over to Links tired figure and gently shook him awake.
"Baby get up. They found our girl and we have to go" I told him calmly. It took him a second to catch up to what I said before jumping up without the blanket. Soren already knowing how I am quietly left the office, shutting the door behind him.
"Baby you need to get dressed. No one but me and our girl are allowed to see you like that" I say firmly before handing him his wrinkled clothes that were haphazardly thrown everywhere. Link quietly gets dressed but I can see the hope and excitement in his eyes.
"Malachi I think we should pack for a few days. I don't think our stubborn hormonal woman will automatically run back into our arms" Link tells me as he walks out of the office and up to our room to pack for us. I sign off on a few things before locking away my files but decide at the last minute to take my laptop along.
Twenty minutes later we're loading up the cars and speeding to the airports private runway where my private jet is waiting to go. Everyone grabs their bags and rushes to find their seat. Soren and Asia sit towards the back of the plane with us sitting closer to the front. I think Asia is still tired and plans on laying in one of the bedrooms once we get in the air. It's a 5 1/2 hour flight so I'm sure she'll get the rest she needs. Link gets settled next to me with one of his car magazines and I open up my laptop to finish what I was working on before my sweet boy distracted me.

~in Vegas~

Casey's POV:

"Okay I'm over this wig and these contacts" I say while pulling off the wig and plopping into the nearest chair.
"I know babe. Maybe you will get used to them the more you wear them" Lori says as she carries Layla to her room to take a nap. Lucas is stumbling behind her not far away from sleep just like his sister. I reach down and rub my growing bump. At 25 weeks I look like I have a very large watermelon under my shirt. I've been putting off finding the gender for a couple of weeks now, hoping my men would get their shit together and come get me. Lori sits down next to me looking just as tired as I feel. Imani walks in with a tray of drinks and a bowl of popcorn. It's then that I realize she has a movie paused.
"What are we watching?" I ask while sipping the sweet tea I just poured.
"I put on Girls Trip. I love Tiffany Haddish and I wanted to laugh after this long ass week" Imani says while pressing play.
"Ooo I love this movie Queen Latifah cracks me up" Lori says while tossing a handful of popcorn in her mouth. I just nod and giggle as the movie begins.
Two hours later the popcorn is gone and all of us have laughed until we cried as the ending credits start rolling up the screen. A phone ringing causes the three of us to jump then laugh at ourselves. Lori realizes it's hers and swears under her breath. She answers and steps away while I waddle to the nearest bathroom to empty my very full bladder while Imani cleans up the mess we made. By the time I come back out, Lori is dressed for the club.
"I gotta go in tonight for a few hours. Two waitresses called out and it's only Reyna and Ayana. There's a large party in the VIP on top of our Friday night crowd. Kaitlyn in on her way there and they pulled Bonnie away from the pole to help out. I gotta go" Lori rambles out before rushing out of the house.
"Well I guess it's just us and the kids tonight" I say while getting situated in the chair.
"It's after 5 now. The kids will be waking up from their naps soon so let's order a couple pizzas and put on more kid friendly shows" Imani says while grabbing one of the carryout menus off the fridge.
I nod in agreement before putting Encanto on. I love Disney movies myself.
"Okay 3 large pizzas, some wings and cheese bread should be here by 6pm" Imani says while curling up on the couch.
"Now we just have to wait for the kids to get up" I say before focusing back on the screen.

~6 hours later, 11pm~

Lori's POV:

"Here's your double martini, Jack and coke and your 6 shots of patron. Let me know if you need anything else" I tell the table of 3 regulars before moving to the next table that's got two couples enjoying g one of the girls.
"Hey my name is Lori what can I get for you guys?" I ask with a smile.
The gentleman closest to me says "one mojito, a vodka rocks, whiskey meat and a Moscow mule.
Also 4 waters as well please"
"Sure thing. I'll be right back with your drinks" I say as I quickly walk back to the bar to get what they want.
"Lori we're starting to slow down so once you finish with these two tables you can take a break until the late crowd rolls in" Reyna tells me while grabbing her tables order.
"Who said that?" I ask as I start to fill my tray.
"Oh Marguerite told me. Plus Lora and Rachel are coming in at midnight so you can probably head home. Also there's food in the break room for us so hurry up" Reyna says before heading to the VIP section. I quickly finish up with both tables, earning a decent tip from each before heading to the break room for some food since I didn't get a chance to eat dinner. I see that someone's brought a couple pans of lasagna and some garlic bread.
I make myself a decent plate before heading out to get a drink. I pause for a second to make sure I have a fork before I decide to move again. I'm a few steps away from my destination when a living wall appears right in front of me causing me to crash into whoever it was, knocking my delicious meal on the floor. I hear the man swearing under his breath as the lasagna has splashed on both of us. I'm so hungry and tired that I don't care who the guy is and I look up to give him a piece of my mind when my breath gets caught in my throat. Fuck this guys hot. Covered in tattoos and fit. I can vaguely see the ridges of his abs under his lasagna covered shirt. Wait.
"You fuckin asshole! Watch where you're going around here. That was my dinner!" I shriek out before I can stop myself. He looks confused before narrowing his eyes at me.
"Look lady I think we both bumped into each other so why don't you relax" he says while wiping remnants of my yummy dinner off of his shirt.
I glare at him "I swear I fuckin can't with this shit tonight. All of you rich assholes are the same but whatever the customer is always right. Other people don't matter unless they're for your benefit. Honestly fuck you and kiss my white ass!" I growl out as I turn around, head to the break room, gather my stuff and leave. I'll call Chris or Marguerite tomorrow. I'm over this shit. I'm so pissed off I don't notice the eyes of that handsome devil watching my every step.