Chapter 18

Unknown POV:

"Босс! Соколову греют постель женщина и мужчина. Они были повсюду на вечеринке Слейтера Роудса три недели назад и с тех пор полностью переехали к нему на его территорию." (Boss! Sokolov has a woman and a man warming his bed. They were all over each other at Slater Rhodes party three weeks ago and have since fully moved in with him at his compound) the young man tells me as my favorite whore kisses my neck trying to keep me calm.
"Sir the woman's name is Casey and Lincoln is the young man's name. She's a waitress at his Club Midnight. Lincoln used to date one of the bartenders, Spencer but Spencer has since vanished from the area along with several of his friends" my Spanish associate tells me as he plays with his whores long dirty blonde hair that's a big contrast to my ebony haired beauty.
"Hmmm it seems the man that has never had any weaknesses has 2 big weaknesses that we can use to our advantage. I want his lovers followed. Learn their routines, work schedules, bathroom breaks etc. Then we will strike at the most opportune time" I tell them as I start to play with my sluts perky tits.
"Elle take our young informant to one of the rooms and reward him for his valuable information" I say as I slide my fingers into my needy whore as my hard on rubs painfully in my slacks. Her moans get louder as I pump my fingers faster inside of her. I hear some grunts from one of the sofas and notice that my associate is naked from the waist down as he fucks his whores face. I like where his heads at. I feel this bitch tightening around my fingers as she gets ready to cum. So being the asshole I am I withdrew my fingers from her soaked core earning a whine in protest.
"Shut up whore" I growl out as I toss her down face first onto the nearest couch putting her naked ass up in the air just how I like it. I quickly free my hard dick from my pants, slide on a rubber before slamming into her weeping cunt. Her screams of pleasure and pain fill the room as I fuck her brains out. I put my hand around her throat and pull her back to my front as I take her like the ducking whore she is despite her trying to get away from me.
"Take this dick like the fuckin whore you are or I won't let you cum" I snap at her.
"Yes sir. Use me how you like" she whimpers out as I push her back down and smack her ass hard as I feel myself getting close. Deciding to be nice for once I reach down and pinch her clit repeatedly.
"Cum now!" I yell out as I fill the fuckin rubber and she creams all over me. I roughly pull out of her, yank off my rubber before tying it off and tossing it into the nearest bin. I help her up, kiss her cheek and motion for her to go get cleaned up as I tuck myself back in my pants. I really don't like that bitch but pussy is pussy. I don't do love or relationships. I gave my heart away years ago and she was taken from me too soon. I walk over to the bar and poor myself a large glass of whiskey as I listen to the other whore being fucked like her friend was moments ago. Not gunna lie I've had better but like I said pussy is pussy. I feel myself harden again as my amigo changes positions so she's now on all fours as he slips back inside her from behind. I walk up, whip out my hard dick, smacking her in the face with it before sliding it into her mouth.
"Fuck her mouth feels so good. I'm gunna fuck your face as my friend tears up that pussy. Understand?" I say as I pull out of her mouth briefly.
"Yes sir. Please use and abuse my holes" she pants out as the two of us take her how we want with zero breaks or complaints. This whore is better than the first one I had. We switch positions several times and cum dozen often when Elle walks back in freshly showered. I fill another condom before being done with the blonde whore. By now I'm sweaty, butt naked and still ready for more. I plop down on my chair before motioning her over to my lap.
"Amigo take blondie with you, clean her up, rest then take her out tomorrow. She did wonderful for us this evening" I tell my associate as he carries the girl out of the room, both butt naked and tired.
"I see you finished early with that young man Elle. I'm still not fully satisfied and I have a feeling you weren't either my dear" I say as I pull her naked body down onto mine. She just smiles and nods as she grinds her freshly shaved pussy against my hardening dick. I suck on her tits and smack that ass as she runs her core against me. I reach over, grab a new condom, slide it down my length before positioning the tip at her entrance.
"C'mon baby ride my dick like I know you can and I'll make sure you don't walk right for a week" I tell her as I slowly pull her down my length causing both of us to moan. I spend the next several hours fuckin her in every position on every surface as the thoughts of revenge float through my mind. Just you wait til I get my revenge on you Malachi.