Chapter 40 - Just when things were going well

Both Hyunjin and Felix would swear it was the best weekend of their lives. Not only because it was the first time, they truly made love with each other, and that made it special. It was also because they were in their own world where they didn't have to hide. Almost as if they were living together, just like in Felix's imagination.

That special night, they fell asleep together in each other's arms, whispering sweet words until they fell asleep.

In the morning, Felix woke up with a slightly sore body. But it was weirdly pleasant soreness, like after a well-done workout in the gym. Moreover, he forgot all the pain at that moment when his handsome prince kissed him and wished him good morning.

Before they had breakfast together, they took the impatient Kkami outside. The sun was already warm on their beautiful morning walk. It was like everything was wishing them the best weekend ever.

Thanks to them enjoying each other's presence so much, the weekend went by too quickly. One moment Felix was mercilessly tickling Hyunjin on the couch, and the next they were tidying up the apartment so that everything would be as it was before Hyunjin's parents left.

"What is it, Lix?" Hyunjin asked him, who had just taken the trash out and caught his boyfriend cleaning the kitchen counter with a sad face.

"It's nothing, just... Didn't this weekend go by so fast?" He looked at Hyunjin with a gloomy expression on his face. Hyunjin copied his grimace. He crossed the distance between them and pulled him into a hug.

"It went by really fast." Hyunjin agreed.

They hugged in silence for a long time. Both sensed that they didn't just mean this weekend, but their entire time together since Felix had come to Korea.

Hyunjin's parents returned on Sunday after lunch. Hyunjin's mom looked much calmer and more rested. On the contrary, his dad kept saying how happy he was to be back home. After polite conversation and looking at the parents' photos from their weekend, Hyunjin and Felix left for the train.

***

"Hyunjin, look at the group chat." Felix said out of the blue, interrupting Hyunjin from dozing off on the train.

3RACHA and others

HanJ.ONE changed the name of the group chat from STRAY KIDS to 3RACHA and others.

HanJ.ONE:

Much better

BangChanCB97:

How dare you???

SPEAR.B:

I'm exceptionally one with Jisung, we're not really kids anymore haha

YouKnowLeeKnow:

'and others'? So this is what I mean to you?😒

HanJ.ONE:

Stop being dramatic, you know very well what nickname I gave you in our private chat😏💕😈

SeungminInDaBuilding:

Please keep this information to yourself🤢

JeongI.N:

Yeah, don't give me your TMI😑

BangChanCB97:

That's a pretty good title for a song

SPEAR.B:

Don't give me your TMI?

BangChanCB97: